Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey folks; just wanted to share some quick advice regarding buying branded case for...

S

Steven Goodnight

Hey folks; just wanted to share some quick advice regarding buying branded case for the Nintendo Switch. Each generation folks rush to grab the latest branded case for housing their gear. For the device itself; it makes sense. I personally got Waterfield's "CitySlicker" case for my Switch and love it. But when it comes to larger bags for holding everything (like the dock & cables) it's a much better investment to skip the (generally) so-so quality of a branded product and go with an affordable DSLR bag, as many offer adjustable compartments and can be resized on the fly to hold your gear. Anyone else doing this too? #SaveThemMonies

K

Kyler Ferry

I have the pretty common travel case for my switch with the netting at top, and game slot flap that turns into a stand. If I go anywhere, I have a drawstring bag lol

L

Lucandlori Normand

In the summer I bought the Nintendo switch backpack, and have used it a bunch.... I think it's one of the best bags out there for carrying all your switch and other stuff!

G

Guillermo Romero Jr

Great idea!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom