Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey folks can someone on here that owns the Thermaltake Tower 900 case do some...

S

Steve Connors

Hey folks can someone on here that owns the Thermaltake Tower 900 case do some measurements for me? I need to know the dimensions of the hotswap hard drive bay that is highlighted in the pic. I want to do a mod and I want to know if a part I have will fit. I just need hieght and width thanks in advance.

S

Sander Toop

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

S

Steve Connors

Also still looking for white pass through or bulk head fittings. (to pass a hardline tube through a case panel) All i can find is black chrome or nickel, I would love white ones to match my build

A

Austin Henley

Width is about the size of an iPhone X plus a pinky finger and height is about the size of an HTC Vive controller, assuming you meant from the bottom to the top of the whole center piece. Couldn’t find my tape measure lol

S

Steve Connors

Im sorry that doesn't help me I need exact measurments. I want to put a touch lcd screen in the space the hotswap bays take. I need room for the screen and cables that hook up to it

A

Austin Henley

If I can find something more exact I’ll let you know, assuming someone doesn’t post it by then

S

Steve Connors

I need the measurements between the red lines. Thank you so much.

S

Steve Connors

And just to answer someone before they ask, no I don't have the case yet or I would measure lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom