Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey fellas, how would you solve this. I have Win 10 in my desktop pc installed on a...

• Thread starter Martin Adrian Lopez
  • Start date
M

Martin Adrian Lopez

Hey fellas, how would you solve this.
I have Win 10 in my desktop pc installed on a SSD. And have Win 7 in a 2 TB HD as well.
Boot priority was set to SSD so i never used Windows 7 until this morning when i booted up the machine and it took me directly to Win 7.

I cannot see any trace of the SSD existence. BIOS menu is not detecting it, nor Device Manager and not Disk Managment inside of Win 7.

There are any chances this can be fixed quickly without having to dissasembly the machine?

C

Craig Deeter

Probably not. Sounding like the SSD may have died. But check and make sure the connections on the SSD are still secure, maybe reseat them, and move Sata cable to different port on motherboard just to be certain. Also unplug the power and sata cables from the Win 7 drive temporarily, and reboot with only the SSD connected. If your system still does not detect the SSD, then it likely is dead.

M

Martin Adrian Lopez

Sad but true, i knew that was possible as thtis is maybe a 1 or 2 year old heavily used SSD.
Do you know if is it possible to do a full data recovery?

P

Phil Aughton

have you tried the basic stuff like checking for lose cables etc

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom