Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey everyone , trying to find a PVE or PVP dedicated server on Ragnarok with a...

J

Jonah Halley

Hey everyone , trying to find a PVE or PVP dedicated server on Ragnarok with a moderate amount of people. Slight to moderate boosted stats, if PVP, offline raid protection on, really only have time to play on weekends.

M

Matthew Alan Perrell

Game of Ark (GOT Server)
Map: Ragnarok Primitive Plus
Hosted by Nitrado
Facebook Page:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Stats:
Gather: 4
Taming: 6
XP: 2
Maturation: 6
Mating: 0.2
Egg Hatch: 20

Starter Packs
Choice of Lvl 100 Argy or Equus along with Metal Tools: Axe, Pick, Sickle,and Pike

Come join a new Nitrado-Hosted Xbox One server based off the hit television series Game Of Thrones! Build your kingdom and conquer Westeros in the PVP events! Raise an army and attack Kings Landing during raid events! Head to Kings Landing to buy and sell items at the marketplace! Or come join a tournament! Kings Landing is an admin PVE area that will consist of raid event, tournaments, and siege attacks! No admin abuse, the only admin commands we use is for starter packs (Argy or Equus) and to build Kings Landing!

A

Ashley Betancourt

I was looking for the same thing. I just joined PugzyArk unofficial pc. Exactly what I was looking for.

A

Ashley Betancourt

Search for that Facebook page and you can obtain the password

A

Aisling Nolan

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

O

Otter Tj

Ark Extinction. Everything x10 and PVE during weekdays. Map Aberration

T

Tristin Huggins

Check out phantom ark server on facebook it's got a pretty good rag server.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom