Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey everyone. Some of you might know this, but a lot of you don't. I tried my hand in...

N

Nejo Goldsmith

Hey everyone. Some of you might know this, but a lot of you don't. I tried my hand in video game reviews a year ago, and since I have a lot more time on my hand right now, I'm gonna go back to doing them. My reviews will be somewhere between 3 to 8 minutes (depending on how much stuff I have to say about the game), and they will be informative AND serve as an outlet for my comedy (gotta remember that I'm a comedian first, a critic second).

Now due to the style of reviews I'm gonna make, I can only cover games I haven't played yet (or at least haven't played much of). And since I'm still new at this, I think a good idea is to take people's suggestions on what game to cover first, maybe even for the first few videos. So here's a list of games I have available for coverage. What I would like you to do is choose what game you want me to cover, AND add a bonus game that isn't on the list so I can cover in a future video.

The Bug Butcher
BUTCHER
DarkMaus
Ghost 1.0
A Hat In Time
Mighty Switch Force
Odallus
Oniken
Ori And The Blind Forest
Owlboy
Rabi-Rabi
The Sexy Brutale
Sonic Mania
Teslagrad
Titan Souls
Valdis Story: Abyssal City
Yooka-Laylee

I am looking forward to seeing your suggestions, and I thank you so much for your help :)

A

Aryaman Manna

Titan souls would be a good start

L

Logan Jones

Kingdom Come: Deliverance comes out in February, I would love to see a review of that.

A

Aqeel Lal

Add snake xenia, I think if you are creative you can create a great video with it although you will need a great title for your videos

A

Aaron Temple

If you're doing YouTube you might want to focus on making your videos ten minutes long if this is something you want to make money doing

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom