Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey everyone, looking for a server I can play on the side. Preferably a good starter...

N

Noah Othmer

Hey everyone, looking for a server I can play on the side. Preferably a good starter and a 7* or more harvest rate

M

Michael Harmon

i have one that was just started 4 I R L days ago its 5x harvest if youd be interested

T

Tyler Kuncho

The keep

T

Tyler Kuncho

Unofficial server. Ragnark & abb cluster 10x with a starter pack

W

Wesley Seward

☢SERVER RESTARTED ☢ (Saturday) 03/17

Plenty of early game PvP and building spots

"ArkSupreme" a well-balanced moderately boosted server.

This will be the servers second restart and it's very competitive with a very decent size community. There will be no room for error if you want a Alpha title.

4 map cluster Nitrado:
RAG, ISLAND, CENTER, & ABERRATION

The cluster is mid term cluster 2/3month PvP than reset. Possibility long term if population stays healthy and stable. Our goal is to stay PvP strong

Weekend PvP events. Great Prize pool!

Max 6 player tribe limit
Any PvP tribe and PvP players welcome!
600 turret limit in a 33×33 area, and heavy turrets are allowed.
48-hour grace period provided by The Host for single player or small tribes, that join late into the cluster. Pm host for more details
⚜50×hatch
⚜20x maturation
⚜17x harvest
⚜20x tamming
⚜2.0 cave damage
⚜Cave flying active
⚜Turret damage 1.60
⚜Bronto raids Yes, but no harvest

Max wild dino lvl 150
Player lvls 100 +15 ascending successfully
1hr imprint intervals
X10 player and dino experience
Loot crates 2.4 rarity and fishing 2.8 rarity
Cross server play
300 tame limit
116 player slot limit

Host is the only Admin

✴There's a Facebook page thats set up for Trades, updates, and server RULES ✴
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Other Information:

✔ Boss fights are same difficulty as official with same acquirement of element when completed successfully.✔

✅As the server grows in population, so will slots and maps. We want to make this the most popular server on ark!✅

W

Wesley Seward

D

Dan Bethea

M

Molly Murray

Come on boys and girls join this server NOW. Looking for a cluster server that you can call home? Then this is for you!

ragnorak pve
aberration pve
island pvp(orp)

The Community is great and there is a currency to sell/Buy items or dinos. Come and claim your new home now! Join the facebook page to claim your starter pack which is a Griffin, tools and armour.

P

Philip Hinsley

Are you looking for a semi boosted nitrado server then I have one for you it is full pvp,the server is called Arkislife and it’s on rag!

STARTER THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!
Includes tools and flak and a Dino of your choice !!

The stats are below:
Xp: x10
Taming: x10
Harvest multiplier: x5
Resource HP: x2
Draining multiplier: x0.1
Imprinting: x1
Egg hatch: x59
Maturation x45

Search Facebook group Arkislife1

A

Ashley Rex Stevenson

Saints and shadows

A

Amanda Euphemia

oneARKnight oneARKnight Server is on Ragnarok. PVP. Runs 24/7. Active ORP

J

Jesse JOnes

Welcome, have you ever wanted a good boosted server? The broken ark is returning, come join he Facebook page and have fun

32 slot nitrado us hosted
Ragnarok
74 stone pick-up
Infinite weight and oxygen
Insta tame
Close to insta raise and egg hatch

Only rules, don't build in artifact caves or on obs
PvP you can only raid on week ends gives people time to build up how ever you can kill players and tames that are not in a base during e week days
Make sure these rules are followed and you will be good :)
Join the Facebook the broken ark

B

Becky Jones

King Of Kings

*Stats:
HPx10
Staminax5
Oxygenx5
Foodx5
Waterx5
Weightx50
Melee Damagex2
Movement Speedx5
Fortitudex10
Harvestx10
Tamingx10
Breedingx10

*Tribe Limit & Dino Limit:
10 & 400
*Cool Admins!
*Store with Aberration Dinos! Raid Insurance Packages! (See our notes for information about The Store, Ask about Packages!)
*Fast Respawn On Dinos & Harvesting!
*Longer Day Cycle!
*Monthly 24hour/48hour Purge where Offline Raid Protection will be turned off, Base Wiping & Killing Of All Tames Will Be Allowed Within that time period.
*No Offline Raiding unless it's The Purge! (ORP is on but it is turned off for The Purge each month within that time you will be able to make alliances with other tribes after The Purge has ended the ORP will be turned back on.)
*NO base wiping UNLESS it's The Purge!!!!!
*You must TRY to leave AT LEAST TWO tames alive when raiding a person's base (per base) (Unless it's The Purge).
*While it is frowned upon there is no rule against the killing of passive tames, protect your dinos!!!!!
*Don't raid anything that belongs to the admins.
*NO building by the arenas, maze, store, community things or close by/in spawn points!!!!!
*2 Community Fishing Spots! Community Taming Cages! Community Oil Pumps!
*NO PVP at fishing spot, if someone is fishing! Let a man fish in peace!!!
*You are allowed to have more than one base BUT if you decide not to use one of your extra bases, take it down!! Same with a structure, that you're not using anymore. Someone else may like to use that spot.
*There Will Be Either A Monthly Event!!!!!
*Yes, we are a PVP server! Yes, you can raid! But No, we are NOT a hardcore PVP server!! We don't want assholes!! If you like to play hardcore PVP, this isn't the server for you!! We want to have a chill, fun, healthy, competitive environment!
*Be Mature, Have Fun, Follow The Rules & Kick Some Ass!
*New players, please message me on here or on Xbox Live (FireFox1219), if you need help, have more questions or you want a starter (metal tools, a 1,000 narcotics & a 150 griffin).

(Just search for King Of Kings on Rag under unofficial PC sessions. Look on the Session List and where it says Session Filter choose Unofficial PC Sessions or you can join my game if I'm on: FireFox1219).

K

Kevin Buchanan

M

Matt Koebel

C

Conk Half

If you love PVE and want a goal for the dinos your breeding check us out.
Very boosted.
Super helpful admins and community.
Community buildings for all your needs.
Auto unlock on tek.
Boosted drops, including a kibble drop.
Lots of events to win cool stuff at we currently have a fortnite event coming up as well as underwater glowball.

Hope to see you all there, put your info in the pinned post everything you need to know about the server will be in that post.

J

Jamie Hawkins

What happen to world of wonder

J

James Matthews

Server Name: Arking24/7
Map: Ragnarok
Slots: 70
Harvest: x15
Breeding: x120
Imprint every 3mins
Infinite weight
Player level 221
Wild Dino level 450
Easy Tek
Tek in Drops

\/Boss fight Element\/
Easy Boss: 300 Element
Medium Boss: 500 Element
Hard Boss: 1000 Element

Aberration Dino Spawns

J

Jayme Reed

Ninth legion is a 18 + server that is closed and its amazing

C

Chris Fiegl

ArkBoosted24x7 4 Map Cluster Ragnarok,Center,Island and Aberration looking for more permanent tribes to call this home 20x Gather,Infinite weight and oxygen instant tame,boosted hatching and breeding and boosted drops. Players automatically unlock tek at level 70. And to get you started each new tribe will get metal structures,2indy forges,2 chem benches,tek generator,tek replicator 25 turrets with bullets,100 element and 5k shards and 1 ptera.u can purchase dinos with giga hearts and purchase element with electronics. I am on the Ragnarok server and will be available for starters for next 3 hours and again tomorrow if u want to be on map other than rag add HistoricMango2 and I can meet u on that map

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom