Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey everyone! Just a heads up. Posting a spoiler for Mario Odyssey in the comments...

B

Bella Hale

Hey everyone!
Just a heads up. Posting a spoiler for Mario Odyssey in the comments will be a permaban. We do not allow any spoilers in this group. Especially before the game is released. It really ruins things for some members.

Also because of that, we are looking for new mods to monitor the comments. Please message me if you are interested in being apart of our team.

B

Bella Hale

I think this is the art credit for this adorable photo. I had a hard time finding it.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Seriously ruined my morning seeing that. Thanks for being on it

F

Frank Ayers

Glad I missed it? Hah

E

Eric Logan

Beware of YouTube since people already posted spoilers like the final boss and other things.

J

Jay Ybarra

Maybe just answer with a yes/no, was it a huge enough spoiler that would take away from a Mario game? I don't think there's ever been one that big that ruined Mario for me.

J

Jay Ybarra

But if it is, I'm pretty excited!

S

Scotty Barger

M

Mark Arthur

Yeah I have been avoiding any Mario Odyssey posts just to make sure I don't see anything I don't want.

I

Isaac Howard

The entire dang game has been leaked unfortunately

J

Joost Vervoord

Good job!

A

Anthony Dill

I want to be a mod

M

Matthew Wróbel

peach gets kidnapped, sorry guys

R

Raymond Ortiz

I got spoiled on the final boss even though it was kinda what I expected

J

Joseph Loveland

Will there be a date where that will be lifted?

R

Rolando Royster

Will you guys post a spoiler thread when the game releases tho?

C

Christopher Sponge

Aww man we got four days we need to show spoilers

J

Jose Luis Delgado Jr.

I would like to help out in anyway... people who troll in a way like exposing one person's expectations is wrong if you say something then keep it to yourself nobody wants to her your lies or no lies...for anything specially games....

D

David Storey

I’ve never understood the anger people have in regards to spoilers, especially with a video game. Just because you know how it ends doesn’t mean you can’t still enjoy the journey. Plus, this is Mario...it’s not like we’re talking about a deep storyline here.

E

Erin Parker

I sent a dm about being a mod.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom