Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey everyone I want to discuss about meta main changes I want ask ever since mercy got...

A

Armond Allen

Hey everyone I want to discuss about meta main changes I want ask ever since mercy got nerf in trying find new main I have 2 out 3 mains Lúcio and Moria I’m wondering should I play d.va for 3 top mains I’m looking for advice to improve better in comp i would appreciate it drop ideas and thoughts

G

German Schnelle

got balanced*

J

Jordan Rashaad Murphy

Well you can practice with moira or zenytalla. They are easy to play. If you want Ana and Lucio to play, you need skill for it. Because they are difficult to play

A

Armond Allen

Makes sense I appreciate it

W

Woody Holzmann

Guess it depends on your elo 1st^^
And how good your aim is

L

Lily Scott

I'm flex, so I play DPS, Moira and D.Va. I'd recommend Moira only as a secondary healer against high dps comps; while Mercy has been nerfed, I still find her most useful for clutch heals. Moira is just as good at damage and elims as she is at healing, although, keep in mind that she's probably gonna get nerfed soon as well; she's extremely op.

My best tip for Moira is: realize that you have about 0 vertical mobility. She's better for ground-heavy dive comps. Although, she becomes much more rounded if you combo with a Zenyatta, who can heal Pharahs, Genjis, etc. Moira is also the #1 Genji counter thus far.

Tips on D.Va in a moment. :)

L

Lily Scott

For D.Va, one of the things that has helped me recently is getting better control over your "bunny hop". Tapping shift while flying cuts your movement short, allowing you to do tiny hops, which are SUPER helpful.

D.Va's main counters are Tracer and Roadhog. Roadhog, because he disrupts her completely, pulls her apart from her team and singles her out for your enemies to target you all at once. Tracer, because she can zip around D.Va, harassing her while avoiding her defense matrix, rockets, and primary fire.

D.Va plays almost like a DPS. But you've gotta be careful not to overextend your role. She's mainly for disruption, (eating ults, booping enemy teammates, being a bothersome and hard-to-kill target in general), so make sure you're focusing on what she's best at. She also serves to protect supports from flankers. She shouldn't be diving in very far beyond her team. But she is in and out. Just not as much as, say, Genji.

I hope this helps! I'm not a very experienced authority, (only gold ranking), but I've watched the league very carefully and I do feel I have a pretty decent battle sense. ;)

C

Caeley Griffin

I’m a Mercy main and what I do is heal the tanks. I also try to avoid walking in the open. And use your ultimate usefully

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom