Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hey everybody I'm thinking about jumping to a new server because the one I'm on is...

L

Laura Evans

Hey everybody I'm thinking about jumping to a new server because the one I'm on is completely dead if people would start gaming on it I'll probably stay but there is literally just me and my boyfriend on at the moment

Should I join another legacy server so I can transfer all my stuff over to it

Or

Should I try to get on a new server and lose everything and start over

K

Katie Esqueda

I was official for 6-7 months and I switched to unofficial. The rates are usually boosted so starting over is actually a fun thing to do. And the servers I've been on have always had super friendly people to play with. You have to pick and choose sometimes with servers though cus you will get some bad ones. If you are interested in maybe trying out an unofficial let me know :) we can get you a starter pack so you don't feel like you are completely starting over. Our server also has a bunch of people on most of the time :)

A

Ahmed Shah

About 12-20 people still play on my official sv (at least when I go to reset timers ) , I don't play there much atm since I am taking a break from ark but I have a setup for all resources and wyverns top rexes and qs . I can let you guys in my tribe and you can bring or not whatever you need . would hate for my shit to starve once I am on vacation .

A

Ahmed Shah

Its legacy now my bad ^ the center

H

Hunter Folden

I'm personally running myself and my father on a server alone I'm sure plenty of server owners might let you transfer some things over

A

Atlee Thee Kidd Brown

We are a newer server, looking for friendly members to join our crew!
Enjoy:
The mod every pirate needs; Advanced Rafts!
Ragnarok map, US PC Server, PvEvP
Active society!
Starter pack (metal pick and axe, spyglass, 10x cooked meat, pike, and a custom-colored small poop dino with saddle)
3x XP and Harvest
10x Taming
5x Quicker mating interval, egg hatch, baby mature
2x Egg laying
Longer days and shorter nights!
2x Health and Stamina, 5x Weight, and 5x crafting speed
Wild and tamed dino stats are 1.5x health and 5x weight
Discord voice chat server
Weekly events such as contests, races, battles, and DUELS!
NO PVP OUTSIDE OF COLOSSEUM EVENTS
Mods include:
Advanced Rafts, Structures Plus, Classic Flyers, Small Resource Stacking, Awesome Teleporters, Death Recovery, Reusable Plus, Eco's RP Decor
Upcoming: Castles and Keeps, Conquest, MRRADTOOLS
I have a maximum amount of mods in mind to keep server from getting too laggy
Community area in the viking bay
Our very active admins will always take care of you
Admins play legit and only use admin capabilities when helping the server or spawning in starter packs.
Shoot me a message with any questions or comments.
Thank you for joining us and hope to see you aboard our ship!
Facebook page:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Discord:

C

Catherina Angela Buhr

We changed from a dead island server to a ragnarok and it changed everything. legacy is still very much alive so i would just find a new server and transfer :)

L

Laura Evans

What map is Best do you think guys??

C

Catherina Angela Buhr

ragnarok.. after i have tried it i think it is the best. it has all the other maps in one

H

Hunter Folden

I love the center but it's not spawning tons of shiz right now on my server I hate it but it's too late to change now I have so many tames and buildings might go island after I get the artifacts

T

TeeJay Rittenberry

I think I've commented on a post of yours in the past, my tribe is on official legacy pvp if you want to join the server and talk about possibly joining our tribe then just pm me. I would say my server but, well you know how that would go lol.

J

Jenny Helena Schulz

S

Syed Abdullah

anyone from crossark1?

C

Christina A Scott

You looking for official only? Or are you wanting to try out unofficial Laura Evans?

K

Kerry J Nelson

Completely up to you your welcome to come over to our server 336 official pve look ask for Remembered tribe

N

Nate James Waring

G

George Gomes

i am a 1 man tribe on a rag server and island .. you are welcome to join me if you like .. im not a heavy tamer and just like to keep small and have fun with what i got .. breeding will be what i do most when not working

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom