Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey all. Android related question here. Anyone know how to turn off these stupid ass...

R

Reece Goddard

Hey all. Android related question here. Anyone know how to turn off these stupid ass floating notifications off on Samsung S8+ before you say Google I have and can't find a solution just wanted to know if anyone had a solution. It's not in any settings and I want to keep the bixby integration as she doesn't work with other message apps

A

Amanda Goss

try holding your finger on the screen and it may have a widgets option

C

Christopher Cronin

I have this phone that that isn't native is it an app putting up a notification because that can be turned off

R

Reece Goddard

It's samsungs message app. Because when I use textra I just get normal banner notifications

C

Christopher Cronin

Ahhh I see I use the messages+ app thru Verizon

C

Christopher Cronin

Do you really use Bixby for that kind of thing? All I use mine for is for reminders and searches I feel to lazy to type

C

Christopher Cronin

Does it not give you an option to block notifications

B

Brendan Chaplin

My S8+ doesn't do that.. so I dunno lol

C

Christopher Cronin

Enjoy the stupid resolution they employ with this phone

R

Reece Goddard

I use bixby when I am working or gaming and my hands are occupied. My phone is riddled with issues anyway. Bixby voice wake up doesn't really work often. She takes 4-5 goes to respond. But one she is awake she hears me perfect. I'll.just use textra. I mean all the issues are mainly bixby related anyway.

T

Tyler Nanokeesic

pull down from the top, hold the notification select "block all notifications"

S

Sam Gibbons

If you can find where the permissions settings are, you may be able to find the app in question and turn off "draw over other applications"

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom