Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Help, on the fence about a second switch due to restrictions on digital library not...

H

Hector Partidas

Help, on the fence about a second switch due to restrictions on digital library not being able to be shared. If I could at least play games on my s conditions switch that at the moment weren't on use if the other one, I wouldn't even give it a second thought but that's not the case.

What to do? :/

A

Anthony Haigh

There is a way you can share games on two switches although it’s not ideal!
If you put the account with the games on each switch, you can go to the eshop, click on the account and derigister the account! All it will do is swap the ‘live’ account to the other switch you then need to go onto that switch e-shop to make sure it is ‘live’ and you just do the reverse to get it back to the other switch! It’s really easy! However the game saves will be different on the two switch and you will not be able to play any games brought with the same account on different switches as it moves the ‘live’ account! Does that make sense?

A

Adam Andres

I haven’t tried it, yet so not sure for solution but maybe try to setup saves to the SD card and having a physical makes it easier to switch between systems.

R

Ryan Butler

I can’t play my siblings PS4/Xbox 1 games without activating/deactivating accounts constantly so I wouldn’t expect it to be on switch either

B

Brian Foster

Is there a way to deregister a Switch from the web? So you could put the console in airplane mode after loading it up, deregister it online, register new Switch and redownload games.

E

Edgar V Camacho

Why wouldn't you just buy physical games and not worry about it. I know there are some good games that are only digital but those are usually indie and classic games that are inexpensive enough to buy more than once anyways.

T

Tabatha Jones

I just buy physical so the girls can switch the carts between them

L

Luke Lovelock

I got 2 switches now. Kids games i buy physical. Daddy games buy digiral.

R

Ray Gordon

Yup this why I by physical... but watch out anybtitle qith dlc you only get that on one system.

G

Gregg Cerenzio

I have 2, and can't wait to get a 3rd. Networking them is awesome

B

Benjamin Sullivan

Why are you wanting a second Switch? Is it for a family member? Because if you're the only one playing it you don't need a second one, it's portable. Just buy additional docks of you have more than one tv you want to hook it up to.

H

Hector Partidas

Guess i'm just bitter about the games i've already invested in. You guys are right, just buy physical.

A

Adrian Chan

Nintendo's digital mentally is so backwards they don't understand alot of households will have more than one switch

H

Hector Partidas

Japanese culture Vs western at its finest perhaps. They may see it odd to have more than one switch I suppose

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom