Contact advertising [email protected]

HELP NEEDED!!! Help me get out of Platinum? Give mw some tips ... Im stuck in plat...

A

Ayesha Khan

HELP NEEDED!!! Help me get out of Platinum? Give mw some tips ... Im stuck in plat aroun 2500Sr border, sometimes go down as well but eventually get back up.... I play Soldier 76 as main dps 38% accuracy (excluding Aiming tanks)with Gold elims in 90% games, Great with Bastion in all situations, can play junk and pharah as secondary dps... Also Rein and Winston as main tanks with good carrying capacity and also mercy and lucio in healing, sometimes zen.... I want to go Masters but I cant even cross Plat! Was silver in 5 season but climed to plat and now stuch here for 2 seasons! I have a good game sense and knows what counters what but team doesn't listen at all or coordinate.. I switch my roles especially my dps role multiple times to adjust for the team but always gets dissappointed...

B

Bailey Nothstine

Duo queuing is pretty great. It’ll place you with other duos maybe even triples but you won’t have to go against 6 stacks

S

Sami Ullah

reading all that then i just gotta say communicate more , u'll win

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom