Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Help! Im in France having vacation. If I buy switch games from here are the games...

A

Antti Kokko

Help! Im in France having vacation. If I buy switch games from here are the games translated only in french or do they have also english settings that activates if the console language is set to english?(arms)

N

Nicholas Ricci

read the back of the game?

J

Jonathan Candray

Switch is region free

L

Laurie-Anne Beaudoin

My switch was in french and then in the settings I put the language in english, and then my Zelda was in english so I guess if your console is in english, even if your game comes from france, your game will be in english :)

D

Dennis Morales

You buy whatever language settings your account is set to

D

Dennis Morales

So if your nintendo account is set to English then you will still buy English games

D

Dennis Morales

Only real benefit is creating other accounts like a Japanese account and buying games that have multiple languages with it like when it turned the 16th in Japan you could buy arms on the Japanese eShop and play it in English but it will be locked to the Japanese account if you take it off the switch

D

Dennis Morales

Hope that makes sense

J

Jermaul W

Deoends on the gsme. Read the back and it will say what languages it has. If it has yours you can play it in it. If not there us no way to switch it because it was never inclueded on that game cart

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom