Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hello to all survivors, (Admin please remove if not allowed) i run my own player...

M

Michael Jon Groves

Hello to all survivors, (Admin please remove if not allowed) i run my own player dedicated server with slightly boosted stats and would like to advertise for people to come and join us on ragnarok the ark is called VenomsArk as well as host GT and Facebook page and is 24/7 PVP based in the UK. Even though we are pvp we are friendly and we like to have a laugh with events posted on our Facebook page and we also will be doing videos for new youtube channel Ark Logic.

C

Chelsea Rebecca Williams

Stats?

M

Michael Jon Groves

I will screen shot the stats on the next available time to confirm for definite.

M

Michael Jon Groves

sorry I should also have said if you have anyone else to bring then please do there is no restrictions on age or anything like that.

G

Gaz Phillips

Could I bring a tribe over mate? We are all UK based too and are sick and tired of moving server or rebuilding on PvP because one tribe is greedy and wants the whole server to themselves. Lost interest in ark due to this but am debating trying a boosted server. We are a good tribe and won't cause issues for you guys. Let me know either on here mate or Xbox GT is Big Gee 69. Nice one

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom