Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One hello people. I Have a server that needs filled. Rules are below. boosted but no like...

K

Kody Kline

hello people. I Have a server that needs filled. Rules are below. boosted but no like out of this world boosted.

The rules of the server start this weekend 09/23/2017 at 12:00 A.M. EST
1.) We would like it if you people can get along, this is one big family.
2.) Flags of the OBI will be needing to be placed around your house
3.) people have problems with the PvE and PvP mash up, so what will be placed is on the weekends will be PvP. That gives players 1 week to rebuild and resupply. On Normal business days will be PvE no if and or buts.
4.) Our Currency will be black pearls, something you can find but is difficult, but you can win at games and duels.
5.) PROOF is key of any foul play !!!!
6.) All admins are required to give 1 Starter Dino at a level of 150. (no wyvrns, giga or mosas)
7.) LISTEN TO YOUR ADMIN
8.)Any foul play will result in prison for a few days, if the problem keeps going i will add time until the 3rd offence then you will be booted.
9.) Any wyverns will be needing to be turned in and exchanged for a new Dino. After All have been turned in only admins can have Wyverns. We need a flyer that people know its us. If they are not turned in by the end of this weekend i will delete them and you will not get a new Dino.
10.) Have some fun on the server and don't be a dick.

If you like the rule set then you can send my server a request and you can get in. You must join FB page to join. ARK0H0LIC5

M

Michael Indominus Maximus

Mandy Moon

M

Michael Indominus Maximus

Kody Kline I think we have 3 or 4 wvyerns to turn in we just gotta decide what to trade them up for

K

Kody Kline

Alright man. You think up on it and let me know.

D

Duce Duce

Starter pack???

D

Duce Duce

Oh sorry didn't see it

D

Duce Duce

Admin on??

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom