Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hello! I represent a faction named the Brotherhood of Flame on the PvPvE server called...

M

Matthew Casto

Hello! I represent a faction named the Brotherhood of Flame on the PvPvE server called ViroidsValhalla! We are recruiting people to join us in our domination of the server. The server was fresh wiped last saturday and is less then a week old. 4x pretty much everything except maturation and baby consumption which is at official levels.

To the fun stuff. Faction PVP works thusly! There are three PVP faction and one pacifist faction. Tribe limits are set to 4 to prevent super tribes. Factions are made up of however many tribes. If one tribe is attacked the entire faction can declare war on the offending faction. Likewise the entire faction can/should (and in my faction's case will) come to the aid of the attacked tribe. The three PVP factions vie for land on the server. You wipe the entirety of a faction from an area and you have "conquered" it. The conquered faction has a week reprieve to rebuild in another area and then is vulnerable to attack. My faction currently controls Jungle South and Pine North. However, we are planning to launch an all out offensive as soon as PVP starts this Saturday. The other main faction has numbers. We however, have the strongest tribes. JOIN US!

Discord is required as rules, events, and any admin maintenance is disseminated in Discord.

Send me a PM if interested.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom