Contact advertising [email protected]

Hello everyone, This will (probably) be my first build. Is there anything you'd like...

L

Luis Chaves

Hello everyone,
This will (probably) be my first build. Is there anything you'd like to suggest?
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

(PS:I already have the g502)

G

Giovanni Crolla

I personally think a 3.2 GHz CPU is a tad low for a $1695.49 system

D

Daniel Towill

Great build. Probs one of the better ones to be randomly posted.

A

Abdalrhman MF Munchen

nice build, but i really recommend the ryzen 7 1700 at least

H

Hamdi Ceylan

I would upgrade to the 1600X

V

Vitali Vardanidze

very good build ,also would suggest 144Hz monitor for better gaming experience

R

Ryan Davey

Great case choice, I have the same but in white. Pay the extra and get a gtx 1080

D

Daniel Towill

So to summarize. RAM change to the Trident Z RGB 3000.

I'd change the PSU to the 750W model to be safe and give a little more headroom.

Change to the X370 model of the Asus Strix to give a better platform for the next generation of CPU. You could also change to the R5 1400 to make the cost a bit easier.

Maybe choose a RGB Logitech Keyboard also. There is nothing more annoying then not having your lights synced together. Have a look at the Logitech G810 Orion Spectrium RGB.

K

Kuch Bhi Kabhi Bhi

S

Sander Westerberg

I'd suggest adding a small hdd of some sort, 250gb isn't enough these days. Also get rid of the 1070 ti and get a 1070 or 1080 instead.

R

Robert Clark

Couple fans and a HDD for cold storage or a larger m.2

A

Andre Resurreccion

if you can go for a 144hz monitor, i think that would be waayyy better

Γ

Γιώργος Γιαμακίδης

The Phanteks - ECLIPSE P400S TEMPERED GLASS ATX Mid Tower Case supports video cards up to 395mm long, but video cards over 280mm may block drive bays. Since the Asus - GeForce GTX 1070 Ti 8GB ROG STRIX Video Card is 298mm long, some drive bays may not be usable.
The motherboard M.2 slot #1 shares bandwidth with SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports. When the M.2 slot is populated, two SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports are disabled.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom