Contact advertising [email protected]

Hello everyone! Names Brandon Foley. This is my sign name. Reason being because i...

B

Brandon Foley

Hello everyone! Names Brandon Foley. This is my sign name. Reason being because i dislocated my jaw by a baseball haha.(happened when I was a kid) Anyways, a fast update. The map "blizzard world" is now live! EXCITING RIGHT?? My favorite skin is the butcher skin. W O W. What's your favorite skin? Let me know! Thanks for watching.

A

Anissa Martinez

Butcher torbs and dooms cuz world of warcraft ♡

K

Karl Angelo Soriano

People that knows how to use sign language are awesome. I wanna learn how to, but never have time. Well my favorite skin would have to be the new Doomfist skin and butcher Road.

M

Michael Brost

As a sidebar for making your content more accessible, instead of the sign translation on top of the post maybe try to find a program that let's you type subtitles too? Would be cool to see subtitled signs, and make you seem really put together as an accessible creator.

K

Kaneki Moz

I knew about your sign language. So my favorite new skin is DVA..

A

Aram John Thaggard

Sup dude! Long time no see family. I see you on every now and again and one of these days I'm going to crash your party and steal all your medals. I actually really like symmetry's peacock and Widow's Nova skins. They're raaaad. Stay up and stay on your game homie, I crack a smile every time I see you out here.

M

Mike Lusareta

Just curious can you not talk? Or do you just also happen to know sign language? I'm... pretty sure that dislocating your jaw doesn't make you mute for life.

A

Amr Abu Eitah

Lucio

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom