Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hello everyone! Me and my friends (3 ppl in total) are looking for a PvE Ark server....

• Thread starter Εύα Φουντοτού
  • Start date
Ε

Εύα Φουντοτού

Hello everyone! Me and my friends (3 ppl in total) are looking for a PvE Ark server.
Map: Ragnarok, Med to heavy moded (S+ and crafting elements station at least) It will be much appreciated if you guys can drop some ideas for us since we dont seem able to find one. Thank you in advance. ^_^

J

Joe Stewart

Purplefrog has a ragnarok map rates are mostly 5X we have a great community lots of free space.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. We use teamspeak come check us out

Ε

Εύα Φουντοτού

This is a PvP server i'm looking for a PvE only. Thanks for the offer tho ^^

Ε

Εύα Φουντοτού

Please read the entire post before u decide to advertise a server :/ i clearly said pve and mentioned some specific mods.

T

Tony Capponi

Perhaps be more specific that you want it to be a PVE settings. Some servers are PVE yet keep a PVP enabled setting so that that small things are broken due to the setting. Example: On PVE settings the Lymantria toxin is nullified. It's many little things like that that break the game some. PFG is a PVE server by rules, NOT settings.

A

Alex Escalante

Good luck in your search!

J

Jeremiah Hughes

Avalon Experiment 15xAll Ragnarok
Difficulty 34++
player LV max 666
Dino LV max spawn 1200
Scorched Earth Plus
ACM
Structures Plus (S+)
Upgrade Station
Classic Flyers (82.66MB)
Pet Finder
Resource Stacks
Death Recovery Mod
Beacon Enhancer
Automated Ark
Homing Pigeon
Ark Bosses
TEK Helper
Dino Colourizer
Super Spyglass
Awesome Teleporters!
Dino Aid
Sleepy Time Tranqs
Builder's Helmet
Kibble Table

We have lots of room to build and mods to help out to make ark life not such a grind

K

Kayla Potter

Josh's ark of fun. 10x not heavily modded but still decent ones. No downloads allowed. PVE.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom