Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hello everyone, I'm a pixel artist and I came up with the idea to do Nintendo...

• Thread starter Siegfried Croes
  • Start date
S

Siegfried Croes

Hello everyone, I'm a pixel artist and I came up with the idea to do Nintendo characters as exercises to get better at pixel art and animating :)

To make it more fun I let the community make suggestions on what I should draw next :D Yesterday I made my first on: Kirby!

Who/what should I do next? ^_^

(I assume it's completely against the rules to promote FB pages but feel free to ask me if you want to see other pixel art I've done. It's mostly graphics for my games)

M

Mike Hernandez

Yoshi!

J

Justin Strawn

Pixel art pyra

S

Sebastian Ziernicki

Can you send me this gif? It's dope!

J

Javier Cuevas

Yes! I want to see your other pixel art, share me your fb page pls :D and something for splatoon would be great

K

Kaio Dolgoff

Link

L

Layla Alaa

Hey I love your pixelart you made there! Im a pixel artist too but more on the casual side. I do it in my freetime when I feel like it. Ive made Callie (in her Octolingcostume) from Splatoon 2 in the pic above (sorry for the bad quality, Im too tired to get up and take a better pic right now lol) and been think about turning her into a moving gif too, Im not sure if Im gonna do it but if u got time, please give me some advice since the only thing I usually turn into gifs are blinking eyes lol

R

Russ Messer

Yoshi!!! Or cappy

C

Chase Hancho

Laughing dog from duck hunt.

J

Jordan El-Tea

Toad!

C

Cliff White

OG Donkey Kong

S

Stephen Blancher

Mario and Cappy together

J

Javier Lemuel Quiñones Galán

I def recommend the OG Sonic squad in pixels: Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Dr. Eggman

C

Cliff White

Ill beta test your games for you!

J

Jason McLean Delahunty

Captain toad

D

Damien Crane

SAMUS

M

Marc Anthony Demme

I'm starting to get into pixel art. What's your FB page? I want to follow you!

F

Fer Palom

Link

H

Hector E Gonzalez

damn that's awesome please do Link

K

Kar Keat Koh

Keller Koh

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom