Contact advertising [email protected]

Hello Everyone, I thank you for excepting to the group. To be honest, I love gaming...

R

Robert Todd

Hello Everyone, I thank you for excepting to the group. To be honest, I love gaming but I'm more of a auto painter by trade. I had this great idea to buy and paint a gaming case for my nephew for his b-day and then give it to him. Well, he's done a few bad things and now his parents won't allow it. So his loss your gain. This is my first PC case so I hope it will do for the builders. It's a Thermaltake Versa N25. Anyway, I used automotive candies, flakes and clears so it will last forever. I didn't plan on doing these on any regular basis but I have to say it was fun. So if any of you would like anything done, I would be up for doing something every once in awhile. I also do airbrushing and whatever you can think up. I'm asking $350 OBO for the case. Please shoot me a message if your interested. I'm out of Bakersfield Ca. Have a good one!

J

Jason Andrew Carson

Not a star wars fan one bit but damn this is badass lol, Is the paint supposed to have that speckle effect?

R

Robert Todd

Yes. It has a color changing flake in the paint.

J

Jason Andrew Carson

Also welcome to the group!

R

Robert Todd

Thank you

J

Jason Andrew Carson

Hope the business works out I can see alot of people on here being interested!

B

Brandon Crawford

God damn that's some nice paint work

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom