Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hello all, serious question. Has anyone else had problems with their SD card in their...

J

Jacob Camacho

Hello all, serious question. Has anyone else had problems with their SD card in their switch? My gives an error every time. It's only read it a couple of times and once I turn it off and then go back to play it another day it shows the error again.

A

Andrew K Hosaka

What brand is it, I hear certain brands work better than others

J

Jack KH

Had four cheap ones that did it. Got me a better MicroSD, works like a charm.

J

Jacob Camacho

The brand is lexarv256gb

R

Raymond Crespin

Yeah mine did that too but I got it from wish app. I'll be getting a Samsung one here soon before Odyssey

J

James Hammond

If you have a pc you can plug it into try reformatting it

M

Matt Ditter

Sorry to hear, man. I believe I got a SanDisk Ultra 128G for my Switch, and haven't had a single issue, yet.

V

Von Magtira

I hope you don't mind me asking.. when and where did you purchased it? Are you sure it is not a knockoff? Because KO cards usually do this kind of errors

J

Jesse Whitehead

The only problem I have is with that cheapo easel hinge cover thing for it. It never stays in

S

Sara Fulkerson

Aside from this I've noticed my switch having issues if I don't let it power off once in awhile such as freezing and internet connection being apparently non excistant

J

Jacob Camacho

Update: I reformatted the card on my computer (exFAT) is the format. And now it's working! Thanks everyone

G

Garrett DeHaan

Ive heard that only MicroSDXC cards are compatible, luckily those cards have been the norm for about a year or two now I think.

M

Madeline Morgan

Got sandisk 128gb no issues at all

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom