Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hello all! Id like to invite you to join wolf dragoons! We are a pve server with...

T

Tiffany Smith

Hello all! Id like to invite you to join wolf dragoons!

We are a pve server with friendly fire and war declaration enabled, we enable pvp for events ONLY.

The boat eating dino is disabled and along with it, we have advanced rafts for you pirates out there!

Our rates are 5xp and 15 harvest and tame, with fast breeding.

We do NOT tolerate admin abuse. Admins are not allowed to spawn tek or dinos unless we are giving a starter dino, we have a s plus tek transmitter to help others find dinos ONLY, we also do NOT wipe unless is it absolutely necessary (Like a corruption)

there is to be no tame stealing (picking up a dino while someone is trying to tame it) and i will not tolerate kiting or dropping dinos or purposely try to destroy a base with wild dinos, you will be banned if you are caught doing so.

we are a very peaceful server, and all we want to do is enjoy the game, there is only 2 active admins in the game.

You can join the discord for more info or you can pm me for any questions!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

we currently have 16 mods and they are:
classic flyers
castles and keeps
Super spyglass
s+
HG stacking
Difficulty 8
stable decor
egg and poop collector
ecos garden decor
meat spoiler
reusable plus
snappy saddles
Eco trees
acm
ecos rp decor
advanced rafts

M

Mykell Szczepanski

My ship

R

Roddy Meldrum

Whats the starter dino

L

Leon Sampson

Nice build what mods u using on the server

A

Alexis Allard

Can we craft or own s+tak transmitter ?

S

Shawn Kincaid

[AdvRaftSettings]
RaftModifiers=True
MetalRafts=True

Put this in your gameusersettings.ini for your server.

It will give rafts the durability of metal so that the Leeds cannot damage them. And they can be re enabled so that people can still have fun with them and use them for resources

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom