Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Hello all! I am Ser Bleddyn of New Alamasca, my King and I have come to this realm...

N

Nik Naks

Hello all!

I am Ser Bleddyn of New Alamasca, my King and I have come to this realm in which we call Annwn(Ragnarok) and are rebuilding our kingdom. Old Alamasca was brought to its knees by a force far greater and malicious than we have ever seen so alas we must start anew.

In this place we now call home we look to find others like us, lost, desperate and looking to find new life in a new land. We wish our kingdom to grow again to its once former glory. All who are wishing to rise to the challenge, the Realm Of Annwn awaits you!

Ser Bleddyn of House Arakanth

To all who wish to listen, we have an unofficial pc rented server on the Ragnarok map we wish to fill. We are a medieval roleplay server looking for mature 18+ adventurers who wish to join the kingdoms we have.

We have incorporated things such as a monetary system, breeding rights to particular dinos dependant on the kingdom with settings close to official. Small boosts to some harvesting, egg laying, breeding and taming.

Pvp server, with honoured battles. Kingdoms can wage war but there is no wiping, no passive kills and minimal structure destruction. Kingdom sieges are possible and damage during these sieges to structures is inevitable.

There is a full script narrative coming along with the server as well as a website being made with kingdom borders and background narrative on its leaders.

Like I said before this is a roleplay server, where everyone playing takes their character very seriously and we hope to find likeminded people to join us. PM me if you're interested. hope to see you in the Realm.

Below are some pics of kingdoms, docks, villages etc. for your perusal.

Btw all this is on a prim+ server

B

Ballis Tick Kiss

See son in our reality we like to call a price of land like that LAGawreckus cos ain't no way your getting out with out the lag wreckin ya LOL

R

Regis Whalen

Is it possibly to join part time? I'm in a big tribe on official pvp so most of my time is there but this looks fun

J

Jordy Pitre

Server is pretty quick and lag hasn't been much a issue

R

Rico Suave

How'd you make docks?

J

Jason Kolarr

Sign me up!!

N

Nik Naks

Regis that is definitely a possibility. We are trying to get as many dedicated people on the server as possible however we understand that people play other servers as well.

J

Jordy Pitre

Rico in prim + there is a floating warf item

N

Nik Naks

Rico we are on prim plus. There are structures called pontoons that work as docking structurew

S

Sean Strudwick

Trust me I joined this server about a couple of week ago I've played everyday since amazing server! With very friendly people

S

Sean Strudwick

Don't forget to head to the Blooded Hound Inn

H

Heather Devery

Id be interested in checking it out, ill be online in an hour or two. Emberluna76

J

Jason Gamee

I would like to play this, how can I as I play on ps4?

N

Nik Naks

This is on PS4 too.

J

Jacob Hodgkinson

Ser bellend ?

C

Chase Levy

Ngl this looks kinda fun... Get a bow and arrows and live robin hood style

J

Jacob Trotter

Is there jobs people can do?

J

Jordy Pitre

Yes many jobs many in each kingdom

D

Derek Soulstar

need more info.... can a server gm message me?

R

Richard Morris

I've been on this server for.5 or 6 days I think maybe 7... it's really good fun.. I keep a small village running for a Lord and in my spare time breed,sell and trade with horses

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom