Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Have a solid 4 man tribe looking to jump into PvP any tribes willing to accept any...

J

Jake Decharinte

Have a solid 4 man tribe looking to jump into PvP any tribes willing to accept any refugees? Know of a pvpve server not overcrowded where we could do our thing ? Not looking for crazy boosted stats we're rather seasoned not quite as hardcore as some of these arkaholics. But we played our own dedi and the host sold the box so it's time for us to move on to a new server

C

Connor Manny

palm_treedragon_faceVendettaArkdragon_facepalm_tree
(4 Servers, 1 Cluster, Pure PVP Experience)

Search for "VendettaArk" on Unofficial PC Sessions and join Ragnarok, The Centre, The Island or Scorched Earth.

ORP ON (30 Mins)
2x xp
7.5x gather
100x egg hatch
8x mature
10x taming

bulbDiscord serverbulb
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Everyone that joins the server is asked to join the discord chat so you can read the server rules and also communicate with everyone on the server and get a hold of an admin if need be. This is also where you'll see the prices for the purchaseable items/dinos, rules, and events.

C

Connor Manny

Check us out at VendettaArk.com, I've personally been playing on the server for two months and it's been an Excellent time so far

K

Kelly Arocha

Ok. You're fixing to get a butt load of people trying to get you to their server. I don't own a server but I'm on a fairly decent one that is chillax (so far). Its a nitrado pvpve rag server called WhiffyEvolved. The stats are boosted but not crazy. So you still get that grubs and accomplishment feeling but level up pretty fast with the grind. I'm pretty happy with it. If you do decide to join the server, ask for Iron (tribe- One Man Band) and see if I'm on. I have a little 4-man tribe...

J

Jeffrey Elmore

SEEKING SEASONED PVP TRIBES

Rag/Island cluster with future expansions (including aberration)

Server built in favor of defending to force more tactical raiding!!

Typically between 10-35 players on 24/7 - NO RULES PvP* - Limited Admin Store with BBS economy

SERVER STATS

5x rates across the board!
Player and Dino stats are ALL OFFICIAL
*Slight boost to Weight
.5 Structure Damage
.2 Egg Lay Interval
x5 Turret Damage
Drops and Fishing yield x5 loot!
x3 Crop Growth
Turret Platform Placement enabled

*Exception: No attacking admins, No crying about PvP interactions!!

Island/Rag cluster, expansions planned.

C

Chris Slater

Come have a look at out cluster servers. We are currently on rag and the island ( will be changing to aberration when it's out ) good group of players and still loads of room to find your new home

C

Christopher Grant Cates Jr

C

Chelsea Rebecca Williams

Dont get salty - Pc hosted server on the centre - we are now part of a cluster including ragnarok & the island

O

Omar Ortega

Me and Jay Richard are looking for new members we do need the help lol. The server is some what populated 4-10 people online a day stats are not boosted too much where the grind is still needed .

R

Rach Marie

Hey man come check out ✨ARK - Poise PVP / NO Rules. RAG/CENTER✨ you won't regret it!!

B

Bryan Quintero

Are you tired of laggy dedicated servers?

Join either ArkCanada BOOSTED Rag, ArkCanada BOOSTED Isl

Servers are clustered together to allow transfer from Ragnarok to Island. Island server will change to abberation upon release. Transfers will be aloud from clustered maps.

Rules are simple there are no rules.

Server has custom drops to make your ark life a little more amazing.

Starters can be found in any white drop.

24/7 PvP.

Xp - x5
Taming - x15
Harvesting - x10
Mature - x30
Hatch speed - x30

Infinite weight
Oxygen -x10

To join the Nitrado servers you must change the session filter to "unofficial PC sessions" then search for the server you'd like to join. Be sure to change the mode filter and map filter.

H

Hanna Erion

This one is super fun. Just joined yesterday and I really like that it has boosted stats while a few rules that make it challenging.
Check us out. Super good group of peeps on it just out for fun and no drama.

H

Hannah McLaughlin

Looking for some more pvp players/tribes to join a prim+ server on ragnarok!

Server info: 3 day white flag (must put up)
-No base wiping or attacking pve!
-1 chill pve admin
-Looking for players that can just get on with the game really!
- We currently have a community centre near blue ob!
- Shop, currency + events coming in future!
- Looking for players that want a home server to stick around on!

All I ask of you guys is that you join fb group, read pinned post and comment your details there and you're good to go :)

A

Alec Guyer

Deathangel159 PvP Ragnarok Server

Hello and thank you for taking the time to check out our community. Do you want to have the best ARK experience? If so you came to the right place. This a new slightly boosted server so everything will be fresh. I will host a bunch of different events and quests and whatnot so you can win mighty rewards. This is essentially a PvP server but I want to build a great community with no trolls i don't tolerate them. We are here to have the best time possible. I will also do events based on Norse Mythology. Come check it out and feel free to ask any questions. WEEKLY EVENTS WITH PRIZES!!

To join search deathangel159 in “Join Ark” after switching to unofficial pc servers. No password during open recruitment; Join discord to obtain password after.

Server rules:

We encourage a healthy PvP environment with raids, fights, and clan wars but we expect everyone to act like mature adults.

Call out your raids or wars on Discord or Facebook, the victim has 6 hours to acknowledge it. After the 6 hours is up the attacker has up to 72 hours to attack.

NO TROLLING!!

No dino wiping: We get that killing dinos is part of the game but there is no need to kill everything, but there are no rules against it. So protect your dinos.

No main base wiping: The overall base structure should be recognizable, when it comes to crafting station try to keep them intact for easier recovery.

Don’t be toxic we all know trash talking is a part of PvP but there is a point when it goes to far.

Our rules are to be followed by everyone including admins. They are also subject to change but you will know when they do because we will take your input into consideration.

Here is our strike system:

Strike one: the wiping rules do not apply to your tribe for a month.

Strike two: Admin wipe your Dino’s.

Strike three: Admin wipes all your Dino’s and structures, admin disbands your tribe.

Ban will be given to individuals who go past strike three.

Server Settings:

In this server Dino’s have the power they are suppose to. Also building up your defense is just as important as your offence. Subject to change to help the community we are open to suggestions.

· 20 slots (For Now)

· Difficulty 1

· XP x3

· Harvest x2.5

· Taming x8

· Hatching x15

· Maturation x10

· Turret Damage x1.2

· Cave fliers allowed

· Cave damage on

For full server details, how to join discord link, check

No payment required to play but is humbly accepted.

A

Andy Hunt

I'm not an admin of the server to which I'm on but am currently seeking more tribe members for my tribe we are a 3 man 1 woman tribe. we are on an unofficial dedi server on rag it is mildly boosted we work as a team. we all have mics.

T

TeeJay Routson

Yo i don't want to crowd you like everyone else is. If you want a PvP server then pm me. I got one

B

Brian Mills

Whiffyevolved Nitrado server cluster of 3 servers 50 for Rag 20 for Center 10 for island

4.0 taming
4.5 harvest
10x taming
10x xp
6.0 fuel
80. Breed
4.0 mature speed

We host multiple Events From Jousting at the arena to Pirate battles on a pirate ship to Rex battles and in the arena We do bumper Carnos and chicken fights on Terra birds

JOIN TODAY ASK FOR LAYZ TDAWG OR STARFOXY ON THIS POST TO GET YOUR STARTER PACK

CAN YOU SURVIVE

C

Cobey Sheridan

pvp great community no to boosted and you get a starter

Y

Yasmin Summers

Message me if you want another option for a server :)

C

Cara Soria

Have a rental server on rag. 17+ boosted with starters and events. We use discord for rules and chat. If you wanna try the server and see if you might like it let me know! Thanks!!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom