Contact advertising [email protected]

Has watching the OWL matches changed anything about how you play Overwatch? Have you...

T

Tyler Clay

Has watching the OWL matches changed anything about how you play Overwatch? Have you been inspired to try new heroes or new strats? Have the pros changed your outlook on anything?

I personally have been inspired by all the insane Tracer players to get back into playing her (I mained her way back in season 3). I've also started to seriously practice with Winston for the first time. I've been watching the pros and learning various tips and tricks for the two of them and I've been having a blast.

How about you guys? How has the OWL affected you?

A

Abhishek Kumar

Its taught me black people smiling is racist and toxic but calling someone else a tumor on the world is perfectly acceptable in Overwatch

J

James Stark

It taught me how to use Winston right. I've always been a tank main but I never was that good with Winston till I watched Iremix on the LA gladiators tear it up.

K

Kryspin Kluk

I started trying out Tracer and I really enjoy playing her, she is slowly becoming my second main

A

Amir Goodger

That as much as I love mcCree I will never be pine nor Calvin good.

S

Sam Wilkinson

Watching overwatch league had definitely made me a better player, Poko inspired me to start playing dva, Fragi got me playing reinhardt. I absolutely love it.

C

Christopher Thomas

It taught me that even when watching pros, scrubs still can't level up

O

Oli Be

xQc made me want to tank more I guess and I want to be the better than dpsstanky so thats why I main Lucio

M

Mary Gimenez

I'm a tank main that mostly plays D.va/Winston currently, but started to pick more orisa (from her usage in stage 1) and zarya for those niche situations where she's useful like lijiang control center because of the league.

J

Jiří Müller

I used some strats in ranked but half of people couldn't execute simple positioning and simple hero picks. Also it is really frustrating that after two months of OWL players in the game still don't know basic things even in Dia+ ranks...

B

Brett Thielemier

It seems to me like Winston isn't viable as a main tank in lower ranks because no one coordinates with you so he just dies. I have also had some trouble with Tracer because it seems like every round has a Junkrat and I die to his random spam a lot

C

Cedric Jon Chua Lim

-Fleta,linkzr and Pine inspired me to play widow
-Xqc,fissure,gesture made me want to play more rein and winston
-effect,sabeyoble made me wanna tracer more
-seagull,birdring and jake made me want to learn junkrat

V

Vynyl Shiro

I got better at staying alive as Zen and learned how to be more aggressive as Tracer. Now I could actually start climbing if I actually didn't have potato aim. But that's what it is in being a console player! :'D

G

Greg Bredy

Been playing Zen more.. it’s actually fun playing him and learning that you basically have to be like a sniper

M

Mihnea Gogu

Motivated me to get back into genji

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom