Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Has anyone tried playing Switch on long journey flights? Are the in-seat power able to...

A

Afiqah Snively

Has anyone tried playing Switch on long journey flights? Are the in-seat power able to charge the console sufficiently? I have a 16 hours flight coming up soon and worried that I'd use more battery power than the in-seat is able to handle.

E

Eivind Von Døhlen

In Norway we dont have in-seat charging so i just take my battery bank with me. Issemt it an 12.000 mAh power bank on a sweet black friday deal today?

J

Justin Basso

I fly for work week in week out. And yes as long as you have the USB to usbC adapter and you're fine. My flights are only 3 hours BUT I do need a charge by the time I get on the plane

W

Will Frost

I fly in United and always worked for me

S

Steve Hadlick

Do you really plan to play for the full 16 hours.

B

Baxlee Lynn Matonis-Hong

You should have no problem i had no problem what so ever when i just took a long flight just recently but idk if different airlines are different but like i said i had no problem

B

Benjamin Sullivan

My Switch charges faster than the battery drains when I'm using a cell phone charger and playing Skyrim or Zelda. I'm sure the in-seat chargers will work fine.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom