Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Has anyone played/playing the xenoblade chronicles game? Im at the kingdom of uraya...

• Thread starter Anthony Werner Craker
  • Start date
A

Anthony Werner Craker

Has anyone played/playing the xenoblade chronicles game? Im at the kingdom of uraya where I have to fight malos and akhos I'm a higher level then they are and still not doing any damage to then and its frustrating me

L

Leonardo Viegas

I had a bit of trouble too, but I defeated them by being level 26, using the blade combo that locks Shackle Driver and focusing on Akhos.

N

Nick Schroeder

One of the hardest parts but you don't actually have to beat them both. Just get there health down and a cutscene will start and from their enjoy!

C

Collier Godfrey

Malos will taunt you and you’ll be forced to attack him for a bit. Just keep trying to hold R and press Y or A until it lets you target Akhos and then press left on the D pad to get everyone on him again.

C

Collier Godfrey

The game expects you to have bonded some decent blades at this point, which is unlikely. Technically this game gets EASIER later because what it expects of you is more readily available. Especially once you figure out how broken the character you get after this fight is.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom