Contact advertising [email protected]

Has anyone figured out yet how to add Forza 7 to steam? I'm trying to stream it to my...

R

Ryan Hildebrand

Has anyone figured out yet how to add Forza 7 to steam? I'm trying to stream it to my Nvidia Shield using Steam (would like to see it in 4k). I've already googled it with no luck yet. It just doesn't show up on my desktop list etc. You guys are way smarter then me, and much smarter then most.
- Thank You

J

Jordan Miller

Don’t look on the desktop files look in programs 86

J

Jordan Miller

lol he’s trying to add it to steam not find it in steam

J

Jordan Miller

Where is it downloaded from

J

Jordan Miller

Can you trace what the exe file is in the main folder should help so you can just browse and find the source.

J

Jordan Miller

Never had this issue

J

Jordan Miller

So when you click add a game on steam it’s not on that list

D

Dylan Blair

you cant add it as really a steam game but if you go to add non-steam game in the add games option on steam and then find the exe. in the forza folder then it will add the exe to your steam library so you can launch the game from your steam. hope that helped.

T

Tyler Nanokeesic

look here, i don't have time to read through it. hope u figure it out, ill check back later cuz i wanna get a shield and have some non steam games i wanna stream too

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

R

Ryan Hildebrand

I've added non steam games before. They always showed up, but Forza 7 don't.

R

Ryan Hildebrand

That was the reddit i looked at lol.

R

Ryan Hildebrand

Guess I'll Google uwphook

T

Tyler Nanokeesic

lol damn, well microsoft is a dick with things...so good luck

E

Eric Sheets

Should be able to add it as a "NON-STEAM GAME"

R

Ryan Hildebrand

I agree 100% just like the others i added that were non steam games. I guess Microsoft App store bought games are dif

J

Jim Shield

There should be a way to stream the desktop using a shortcut, then you can just fire it up through that

J

Jorrell Knight

Adding Forza 7 won't work as all files are encrypted and it's not an .exe file far as I know..

L

Lucas Sheard

Forza is for PC now? Wtf I need it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom