Contact advertising [email protected]

HAHAHA, yup. When Moira came out, I spent 30 hours on her before she was playable in...

I

Ikce Toutcourt

HAHAHA, yup. When Moira came out, I spent 30 hours on her before she was playable in comp, I watched at least 3 pro video / master/gm before taking her into comp (high plat low diamond).

I played EXACTLY the way they describe it.

In QP I was literally doing what I want, charged my ult so #=(+$ fast and potg every single time I combo with a tank. 5 Gold card after 5 gold card.

I outhealed every single mercy main I came across and focusing on my role as a support, see the key with Moira to get your ult before any one is simply healing multiple target with the spray and keep juice when every one is grouped.

Faze isn't for flanking, I use it to get passthrough choke unnoticed and wait for my team to make a push and heal them, If I see someone is low because my dps hit it, this is my cue to finish that pick, if I get into trouble, I just faze back to my team.

Any moira playing her as a flanker and trying to win 1v1 on her own like a gengu or tracer would do in simply dumb.

In my elo you would get punished for that arrogance. It's not QP.
You're a main heal.

ACT LIKE IT. Now git gud and go to youtube.

A

Alex Ireland

Noone asked for your overwatch career review

N

Nick Laus

I focus on heals and always get my ult before anyone else. What's your avg 10 mins heal?

B

Brandon Marleau

I remember back when she came out I instantly locked into the amazing healing potential she has. Literally people would argue with me and tell me that she sucked because people didn't understand how to use her.
And NOW here she is ushering in the new age of tank meta and I'm just like...

Mhm. I told you.

M

Maxim Jegorov

Uhm ok

A

Antonio Neto

Implying high plat low diamond isnt garbage

K

Kenn Escaño

whats elo im dumb

R

Ryan Stoops