Contact advertising [email protected]

Guys, pls tell me that why do I deserve a potg. Im confused.

• Thread starter Leijko Gabriel Revelo
  • Start date
L

Leijko Gabriel Revelo

P

Penny Vázquez

Because mcree was ulting

R

Rodrigo Soares

Probably because you boosted your teammates with your ult and they got eliminations while boosted

O

Omer Kattan

You saved your team

M

Matt James

You assisted like mad and shut down an ult. Double whammy.

S

Shaun Spragans

Boosted teammates plus shutdown McCree

B

Brett Williams

shutdown on mccree ult and you allowed soldier to kill pharah and dva with boost

P

Peyton Post Tallon

The worst POTG ive ever seen was a bastion getting a hitmarker on someone who got killed by someone else

S

Siddiqui Umer

the game's potg algorithm decided this was the best moment in the game, worthy of a potg.

K

Kevin T Nguyen

Because out of everyone you were the best player lol

J

Jasmine Rugga

Yea you do

B

Beth Murphy

Your Ult assisted in all the kills and you shut down McCree ult, I say it’s a good play. I ❤ Orisa

M

Mike ProBook

U saved ur teams ass from mcree dude,

ا

احمد علي

You are a good person

A

Abdelrahman Abdelsayed

The Assists. For example if u was playing mercy before the rework you can get potg by ressing 2 or 3 and they ult maybe or kill an enemies.

T

Timothy Fletcher Baer

That's not only a good amount of damage you dealt, you also assisted in multiple kills, you killed McCree before he ulted and shut him down.

But the one thing you did that PotG likely didn't count, which in my opinion is the best damn thing you did, was throw your shield between yourself, your team, and McCree. Had you not killed him his ult would have certainly done almost nothing since you threw your shield down. That, to me, is the PotG all on its own.

E

Eraqnid Streamer

You got a kill or assist on every enemy on the kill feed, you used your ult so you had high damage along with assisting your teammates, and you killed the McCree during him performing high noon

Z

Zachary Ferns

>Supercharge assists all over
>Broke a mech
>Headshot kill ult cancel

C

Christina Bowlin

You power boosted 2 ults

N

Ngô Khánh

no. Its high noon

Contact advertising [email protected]