Contact advertising [email protected]

Guys I think I have computer OCD. Because I always have these routines that I need to...

• Thread starter Nikko Carl P. Esber
  • Start date
N

Nikko Carl P. Esber

Guys I think I have computer OCD.
Because I always have these routines that I need to follow before I can relax and use my computer. Every time I arrive home from work I always use a blower to blow off the dust on my desktop, I use the blower on the pc unit (I blow off the dust outside the case), on my keyboard, and on my table for more than 15 minutes and I can keep doing it even though there is no dust at all. I do this everyday when I arrive from work!

After that I always make sure that I wipe the tempered glass on my pc case with a soft towel even though there is no dusts or finger prints whatsoever. After using the blower, I unplug and reconnect the wires behind the computer (hdmi, USB, etc..) and I do not why I keep doing this.
Then when I switch on my pc I make sure that I clean off my browser using CCleaner.

After doing my routines, it makes me feel relaxed and then I can now use my computer without having to worry anything.
Is this normal? LOL
BTW I have this computer for 5 months now and I only stared to have this routines a month ago when I first noticed the first speck of dust on my computer.

Here's a pic of my rig:
I7 7700k 4.5 ghz
Nzxt kraken x52 AOI
ROG Maximus Formula IX
Corsair Dominator Platinums 2x8gb 3000mhz
Strix 1080ti OC 11gb
Corsair RM650x power supply
ML140mm Pro Fans x3
ML12Pmm Pro Fans x2
Phanteks EVOLV ATX Galaxy Silver Tempered glass
Custom sleeved black cable extensions

C

Callum Hardwick

who cares if its normal if it relaxes you sweet the thing that relaxes you keeps it clean and running smooth.

J

Jamie Brown

Keeping it clean is the only way.

J

James Warmoth

If I had to do that every time I were to get on my pc, I would most likely just stop getting on.

H

Hristo Zaykov

I ordered the same case as you!

H

Haput Hernandez Macatiag

Classic case of ocd

A

Andri Siswanto

Good man always take care of his things

S

Steve Sanders

I dont see anything wrong with this routine, except I worry about I/O connections. They are designed to be plugged and unplugged only a certain number of times. Nice rig!

C

Chris Bittola

Same!

M

Marc Quenneville

I just got the same case during Black Friday! I've always loved the look of the case!

P

Paul Reymann

Fucking weirdo

H

Humberto Castillo

What size are your fans? Is that a nzxt x62 or x52?

H

Humberto Castillo

Are the fans in the front in a push/pull configuration?

D

David Malcolm Wedde

You're good just looking after your girl :)

B

Benji Thiem

How are temps for you? Im doing very similar setup but with sli 1080 tis

D

Dominic Gomez

I bet if someone saw your trashcan they'd think your getting high on the air duster

S

Syed Mahadi Anwar

Until the unplugging and reconnecting cables, it was fine, it's a good habit, but then it gets weird.... its not normal. Keeping your stuff clean is a good practice and everyone should do that, maybe you do a lil more than usual but its ok. But after that finger print cleaning part.... totally weird.. .:/

F

Fred Palmer Jr.

Nice. Really like the overall looks of this one. Nicely done. Love our Phanteks heritage,. LOL

F

Fred Palmer Jr.

F

Fred Palmer Jr.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom