Contact advertising [email protected]

guys i need help which one should i go with.... amd bundle-520$ intel bundle-610$ to...

P

Pranish Upreti

guys i need help
which one should i go with....
amd bundle-520$
intel bundle-610$
to run game on 1080p or 2k at 60 fps+

A

Ahmad Magdy

AMD for multitasking + if you want to upgrade your PC later

A

Ahmad Magdy

Intel for gaming and focused performance

P

Pranish Upreti

for gaming
and i dont have any plans on upgrading this system for like 2-3 years

M

Mike Neo Williams

To be fair there is not alot of difference in price . It depends what u want to do on ur rig . Personally I'll always choose amd but that is my preference .ryzen is a good all rounder for the price but as stated intel is gaming but tbh I never had an issue with my ryzen 1700 CPU don't even break a sweat on the most demanding games at 4k

A

Ahmad Zul Hafizuddin

im not sure if 8600k beat 1600 or has the same performance but i do see hardware unboxed made a video which explain why intel give better performance for pubg, if you're into pubg tho

M

Mike Neo Williams

Yes intel gives better FPS but honestly if that is all Ur going on get amd and save ur cash

A

Andrzej Ka

AMD Here :D

Y

Yan Andrukhov

amd for sure

F

Fikri Pratama Darmawan

amd

A

Andrzej Ka

What about i am having 100fps and 120fps, and for 20fps i must pay 80$. what difrence, when i have 60hz monitor, i can see 60fps :D LOL, I overpay for that 20fps, and on Intel dont have cores to run stream or compile video, because my intel cpu on 100% load, Sh!it, what choose, Inttel Or AMD?

M

Mike Neo Williams

Amd always for me lol

B

Bobby Darragh

Amd for me mate, love my 1700, does everything I need it to with ease

V

Vishvesh Vivek Mishra

I’d chose the 1600 or the 1600X over that since just for a few frames more if at all on Intel I won’t spend so much extra and get something that runs hot like oven and is only better by a margin in gaming than the former.
I use the R7 1700 and it’s amazing in every way

M

Mike Neo Williams

Totally agree my 1700 overclocked even when the heating is on only goes to 55 c at 100% load and that was only at stress testing normal function I barely hit 40 c

A

Andrzej Ka

Pranish Upreti choose other ram speed :D chaeper, I buyed 2133mhz memory on hynix chps, and overcklocked stable 3400mhz 16-18-18-36 tmimings 1.35v

I

Ilija Kostic

I got the same amd bundle and it rocks.

S

Skyler Perry

Get amd. Use some leftover money for a slightly better cooler (unless you have a decent one picked out).
OC ram to 3200 and cpu to 3.8 and you should be Gucci

J

Jonathon Kinney

AMD for sure. You didn't actually account for a cooler for the 8600k in this pricing.

T

Tre Brooks

Uhh both can do 2k 60 Intel is better for high refresh rate monitors

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom