Contact advertising [email protected]

Guys I am getting this error when I try to play GTA 5. When the new update got out, I...

A

Abdul Haq Khalid

Guys I am getting this error when I try to play GTA 5. When the new update got out, I tried downloading the update for 3 days! But after that it was running fine. Since yesterday noon, these two errors are itching me...Game was running fine before that. I have tried port forwarding, Static IP and DNS, resetting my router etc. My internet is running fine as usual and other games like Paladins and Brawlhalla are doing their fine work. Don't know why rockstar does this -_- Any fix you may know? Thanks in advance...

T

Tom Windels

I found this on the rockstar forum (I think this can help, not sure though). "Hey Guys I have found a fix for (202) Error. So the first thing to do is Click on the Start Button, Type cmd, then press Right Click and Press "Run as administrator". When the administrator tab is open Press Yes. Then when you are in type " ipconfig/flushdns" . Then it must say " Windows IP Configuration. Successfully flushed the DNS Rosolver Cache". Okay when this is done, type the following "netsh winsock reset". And Yes with the Space. From then it must say "Successfully reset the Winsock Catalog. You must restart he computer in order to complete the reset". I hope this helps."

S

Steffen Willuhn

FUCKING GOOGLE IT

M

Matthew Nymann

ask for refund then buy on steam. rockstar sucks at programming

N

Nomi Shah

Try uninstalling and reinstall the Social club client...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom