Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Guys does anyone remember the "Skate" franchise? How awesome would it be if Skate 3 or...

M

Mihnea Ionescu

Guys does anyone remember the "Skate" franchise? How awesome would it be if Skate 3 or Skate 4 actually were on the Switch?
:)) (im just a fan of Skate series :))

K

Kyle MacDonald

Or a Tony Hawk lol

J

Jordan JF

I honestly didn't like skate. But I wouldn't mind a skate board game I'd buy it. I was a Tony hawk pro skater fan myself skate was too real for me lol. I liked the doing the impossible tricks you could do with Tony hawk games.

D

Dennis Morales

Yeah agreed i liked skate more then THPS

S

Spencer Miller

Lol skate 4

J

Josh Brown

It'd be great to get a game like that on Switch. Fat chance, though. The series is dead.

E

Emani Lyles

I was thinkin bout that

D

Danno Gutierrez

J

James Libertarian

Yes!! I skated throughout middle school and high school and loved that we had a real skating game . At least re release skate 3. I would literally drop 60 $ rn for it on my switch and it's the perfect console for that game and for skaters

C

Christopher Fleming

Skate 2 was my favorite, but any of the 3 would be great. THPS is for posers.

J

Jay Ybarra

I've been thinking about this for a while now. They made a Skate title for DS too. I just really don't have enough hope that EA would make Skate 4 worth playing in 2017. Maybe Project: session will fill that hole we've been missing.

E

Elijah Jones

Tony hawks underground 1 and 2 remastered.❤❤

E

Essam Abbasi

YES. Please! WITH MOD SUPPORT! My dream

A

Austin Jones

Yes!!!

J

John Hargrave

Skate 3 please

J

John Starr

I never cared for skate loved loved Tony hawk games but they sucked after wasteland. Skate I just could never get into though.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom