Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Guys, anybody knows when the GPUs are going to be on sale? I want a 1070 to match the...

• Thread starter Santiago Sayago
  • Start date
S

Santiago Sayago

Guys, anybody knows when the GPUs are going to be on sale? I want a 1070 to match the first month of Destiny 2 experience (upgrade from 750)

C

Cliff Hulsey

thats hard to say bc of mining i dont think until black friday maybe before but if you can wait i would bc they are talking about 1070ti coming out really soon (rumor) and we would probably see a price drop and if you wait until black friday you might get a really could deals maybe good enough for 1070ti or 1080

N

Nathan Gangcuangco

Damn miners

S

Santiago Sayago

Ty

J

Josh Krogman

There was an MSI 1070 on sale a few weeks ago at newegg. I don't know what country you're from or if they'll ship. But sign up for any email deals you can for newegg or tigerdirect. Newegg has a good video card or two at least once a month. But unless you stumble upon it or someone tells you, you'll never know without those email notifications.

V

Vivi Lure

Im not sure if you can upgrade from a 750 to a 1070. Better check your motherboard if it can support and run games. It'll be a waste if you cant use it.

J

Joshua Wolfe

my 750ti ran the game perfectly

K

Kristian Krog

i have the asus ROG 1070, worked grate in the beta...but hoping to get a bit more FPS out on release date, i guess they are gonna tweak the game a bit more perfomance vise...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom