Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Guess this a warning but a couple of hours ago I transferred from one of my svrs to...

J

John Coff

Guess this a warning but a couple of hours ago I transferred from one of my svrs to another of my svrs and some one was Ddos my svr and it rolled back causing me to lose my character. A lvl 100 char which is leader of 2 tribes countless members not to mention the gigas and many other tames 100 percent imprinted to it. Will the developer give it back, I don't think so. So now what re raise everything and never leave that svr ever again in fear it will happen again, who knows but just a heads up to the rest of you arkers this happens and can happen any time.

X

Xavian Harris

Exact same thing happened to my tribe leader, i mean the exact same scenario and wildcard would only give him ownership, wouldn't even give him back the tames, hopefully you get a better rep, but its you get GM Aqua you are fucked

C

Craig Stanfill

Get your tribe members to invite your new character to the tribe and give you back ownership

M

Marcus Mårtensson

Well if you think about it...you say one of your servers to one of your servers, then you should either talk to the ones you rent servers from or use admincommands....

D

Dylan M. Cain

On the center?

M

Michael Merculieff

Lost over 7 100 characters highest was a 110. I think k everyone's in my tribe has lost at least 4 characters. Bungie will give you the levels back, and ownership but that's it.. make a lvl 1 character on another psn.account and have it have ownership. At least you don't lose owner each time it happens.

M

Marcus Mårtensson

Bungie? You high?

C

Cleve Vang

This is why abberations is coming. The ark is malfunctioning. Your character is waiting for u on abberation.

A

Ash D Mann

Send a ticket in to them they will get you back to admin did same to me

E

Ethan Gibson

They'll give ur new character the xp to be 100 aswell as tek engrams an your leadership roll back .

But not from facebook

J

Joseph Martin

Depends his imprinted tames id be pissed this is why i.have multiple characters

N

Niels Geen

Rip

R

Richard Patterson

answer :: go to a new server make a new character .. level up
fast ..

A

Adam Thomas

They will give it back.. They will invite them self into your tribe and give it all...lie too fyi lol they will give it all to you

L

Lukas Jah

srsly. quit this shit game. when if not now?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom