Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Got this today. My physical collection is growing!!! Haven't read reviews of this one....

• Thread starter Milton Cabagbag
  • Start date
M

Milton Cabagbag

Got this today. My physical collection is growing!!! Haven't read reviews of this one. Was cheap at my local GameStop. Any of u got this? How is it? Happy gaming!

S

Scott Buttocolla Brooks

Side question, please do not take offense to this. Why would you need a carrying case like this. Why not keep the small carts in there original cases. I know the switch is portable but why risk losing all your games if stolen versus 1 or 2 if put in a book bag or switch carry case bag.

E

E.j. Cabacungan

yeah that is good because you dont want to carry all those games in thier original cases and they will take all the spaces in your bag and you have to bother with looking for your games

J

Jason Todd Anderson

Holds more hardcopy games then which actually exsist

R

Ryne Santos

I'm in Dubai and fly into Spain tomorrow. I found a 24 cartridge case by Hori. Triple the price at like $25. Daggers.

K

Kevin Malaugh

As opposed to the book bag being stolen with all games in there original boxes easy to sell on lol.

M

Matthias Rohrbeck

Yeah I can buy that as a constant reminder of how much simpler it was to buy all 13 games I own right now digitally so I don't have to bother with cartridges

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom