Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Got a friend looking for a new dedicated server any new one that will accually be up...

• Thread starter Tyrelle Mckenzie Seufert
  • Start date
T

Tyrelle Mckenzie Seufert

Got a friend looking for a new dedicated server any new one that will accually be up permanent?

V

Vai Wimpelberg

There's no such thing as a permanent Dedi

T

Tyrelle Mckenzie Seufert

Why not

J

James Williamson

Eu arkserverpvp

V

Vai Wimpelberg

Files always end up corrupted so they have to reset their server I've been alpha on about 6 in the last two months always end up resetting sadly

J

Josh Kerrigan

ARKSandREC 247 nether offline great server

V

Vai Wimpelberg

They can tell you it's gonna be permanent till 1 day you wake up and they are at the home screen

T

Tyrelle Mckenzie Seufert

Well that sucks im planning on hosting my own dedicated soon and it will be just like official and no cheating

T

Tyrelle Mckenzie Seufert

Gotta buy a Xbox for it

J

Joshua Henstock

Dedicated server : arkmasterz

Full pvp

No brontos

No cave building ( any cave with an artifact)

If you go to a beaver dam empty everything

Stats are
X6 gather
X6 exp
X50 tame
X45 egg hatch
X6 mature
Mating interval is 6 hours
Imprint timer is turned down.

Any tribe member can give the imprint

Infinite weight on player and Dino

Custom recipes are enabled

Rules
Raiding yes blow you way in take what you want and leave no foundation wiping ...and if Somones got a storage box full of stone don't take it

No griefing

Smack talk in the chat is encouraged

Salt is expected

Just remember it's a game have fun

Don't whine to admins no sympathy unless you are genuinely being griefed

Try not to kills passive gather dinos

Will be doing events near the red ob
Tba

V

Vai Wimpelberg

Aye I enjoy the boosts but you will definitely get longer play time on a less boosted.

R

Richard Werner

Omce rented servers come out corruption will be a thing of the past i have a rented server on ps4 and it does great

V

Vai Wimpelberg

I hosted one for a long time but it kept corrupting so I said screw it too many people get pissed even though it's not your fault

J

Joshua Henstock

My sever has crashed twice since rag dropped once because of 50 players jumping on and off ..and the second for an update

S

Skye Moore

Updated
FB: Wrongra clan
new server
Server Type: Pvp
GT: Impulsemedusa36
timezone: Brisbane AUS +10.00
Map:Rag
Mode: vanilla
Admins: The Black Sw0rd, Piglet1095,

Admin jobs: Dino Wipes and dino coloring put in a request via world chat to admin, we will spawn in horns they are give away to those that request them. one of the admins will ask once a week. ( No longer need to spawn in horns as the death worms are no longer invisible)

Stats: difficulty 1, tamin x10, harvestx15, mating x.5, hatching x15, mature speed x9, faster nights, player stats healthx15, stamx15, weightx30, oxygenx10, Damx7, speedx5, fortx20.

Rules: skirmishes are allowed throughout the week and weekends are for the main wars every second weekend will have an event included on the friday night. PASSIVE KILLING IS LOOKED DOWN UPON AND AVOID LEVELLING BASES IF POSSIBLE. ORP is off now as it interfered with alliance forming play as tho it still is on. If you wish to avoid being involved in the main PvP of the server add pve onto the end of your name please and those with pve added if you are raided post on the page or message a tribe to help wipe your raider you will need to show evidence if a raider hits 3 offline or pve tribes will result in a ban up to that will be warning and admin wipe will be place for the second tribe you raid offline or pve

the server GT and we will add you back and invite you to the server.
Please Post in comments GT, IGN, Tribe

Edited as role play has been scrapped you can build anywhere just as long as you are not blocking resources and Artifacts

S

Sheldon Carmichael McLaughlin

coyotes55016

L

Lee-Antoni Sharpe

FEARTHEPURGEark.. 24/7 PVP server with starters if you want them.. boosted etc fast breed n tame etc

P

Preston Shepard

Arkalot2017

E

Elaina M. Nivens

Kody Kline Ark0h0lic5

K

Kody Kline

Mine will be until my xbox takes a shit but it's bran new. Server name is. ARK0H0LIC5 join FB group before you join the server. Starter Dino giving at 150

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom