Contact advertising [email protected]

Good morning! (10am in the UK) I finished my build on overclockers and I just need to...

• Thread starter Danny Bailey PT
  • Start date
D

Danny Bailey PT

Good morning!
(10am in the UK)

I finished my build on overclockers and I just need to decide on my monitor and peripherals.
I would like an ultra wide, but I'm honestly not that up to date on gaming monitors. Can you suggest something? Ofc not crazy expensive. I'd say my budget is... £300ish.
Also peripherals. I've seen a lot of hate for Razer products in here and I was wondering why?

Thanks in advance.

I

Ian Atwell

Its Razer's headsets they have a bunch of problems, but their mice and keyboards are good. I would go with logitech, or Corsair though.

G

Giannis Papathanasiou

Razer are good products but overpriced for the quality you get. Also their program sucks hard.

M

Micky Bottoms

I like my logitech g710+ and my g403

L

Leland Moy

I have a razer kraken pro, legit can't hear people running towards my back to knife me in CS GO

D

Danny Bailey PT

Inb4 I just buy a £7 mouse and a £5 keyboard from Tesco :L

P

Parth Desai

Lg 34'' 144hz 3560x1080 gaming monitor

L

Leland Moy

K70 LUX keyboard
G502 mouse
G403 or whatever headset

P

Parth Desai

Corsair K70 RGB and g602

D

Danny Bailey PT

What's a good response time for a monitor? The one I'm looking at has a 5ms delay.
I appreciate all the help so far, thanks guys

M

Micky Bottoms

5ms or better. 1ms best

I

Ian Atwell

How big of a monitor do you want, and 4k, 1440p, or 1080p.

L

Lukas Stadler

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

S

Sam Gibbons

Peripherals wise, I've always had issues with the software razer use, constant updates and it's just a bit... Unpolished? My preference is logitech then corsair

J

Jakub Maciaszek

Depends on your build. I always make sure i have at most 2ms response time. If you have GTX 1070 or better I'd go for 1440p, if below, go 1080p. Also, check out scan and novatech. Often the cheapest retailers

J

James White

Razer = hurrr durr gaymurrr gear buy this if Urr gaymurrr

J

James White

Bit like the "fake gamer girl" meme from a few years back

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom