Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Good afternoon people from ARK XBOX ONE Welcome / Welcome I bring you the novelty for...

• Thread starter Alboalexramirez Ramirez
  • Start date
A

Alboalexramirez Ramirez

Good afternoon people from ARK XBOX ONE
Welcome / Welcome
I bring you the novelty for those who are tired of being raided and abuse of admin and not let them grow I present.
The server: "Supernitrado"
Our new server has started, we have market, events, town soon ... (1 week so they can farm quietly and without anyone doing anything) 1 week PVE.
If it does not let you join ask one of the admins to invite you. Any complaint, suggestion or doubt consult the admin. WE HAVE MARKET "XSUPERMARKET"
Currency: PEARLS BLACK
MAP: RAGNAROK
Admins GT:
XxXSUPERxjr - Alboalexramirez
RicardoAlvarad0 - Ricardo Alvarado (Admin
MaleHealer64 - Ian Zermeño (admin)

START KIT (IS DELIVERED IN THE BLUE OBELISK):
starting kit (per person): (metal) 25 foundations, 25 ceilings, 50 walls, 15 door frames, 15 doors, 1 ironwork, 100 metal ingots, metal ax and pick, crossbow, 50 stone arrows, 50 narcotic arrows, metal armor and a motorboat, 100 gasoline, Argentavis 150 lvl.

Tribe Kit more than 3 people to obtain the Tribe kit, 15 foundations, 30 walls, 15 ceilings, 5 doors and 5 frames (all metal) 1 ironwork, 200 metal.

Rules: PVE zone in the market, if you raideas the market you will be expelled, not raid small tribes (at least must have 3 turrets to be raided) if your tribe is peaceful put a blank flag on top of your base (s)
Do not build on the island of the market
Do not build in artifact caves
Do not kill dinos in passive
And do not build breaking materials respown thank you for your attention
Att: Supernitrado

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom