Contact advertising [email protected]

GAMING COMPUTER HELP. Hey guys, I'm looking at buying my partner a desktop for...

K

Kera Gibbons

GAMING COMPUTER HELP.

Hey guys, I'm looking at buying my partner a desktop for Christmas and was hoping to build it myself with a budget of $2,000(AUD). I'm looking to build it specifically for Overwatch and other FPS games. Any help would be great or even photos and specs of your guys computers!

C

Chris Nell

OW is not a high demanding game so you could build a really nice, and good looking, PC easily with that budget

C

Chris Nell

What all does he play ill gladly help ya

S

Sergio Barraza

I'd say go for Intel since they still are per clock performance anything from skylake onwards I'd say an i5 so you can do 6600K 7600K or 8600K with at least a 1060 6gb

J

Justin Weiss

For that price u can easily get a high end Gaming PC i7 7700k gtx 1080ti hybrid cooled

L

Loo Sarango

I dont own a pc so i cant help you
Have a nice day

T

Travis Doyle

i spent like 1300 on one (box only had rest) got me a cpu/gpu that was above par and GET A Solid State HDD (as well as a huge one for everything else) to put overwatch on (plus any other online games you are serious about , size of ssd depending there ofc i have a 112gig one) as it runs the game a whole lot faster. look at options for the internet connection ect mine can wifi from my pc from my wifi kind of thing and will read the net faster feeding your ssd making you be able to pick first every fgame no lag in loading screens just pure ow

K

Kera Gibbons

Thanks all so much for your help :) i have a lot more knowledge of computer parts and how they work/what they do

C

Colin McNally

if that is a two-thousand dollars in American money then go ham with what you want.

K

Kera Gibbons

Haha yeah i want to spend around $1550 USD would be a mega Christmas gift if i went all out ham on it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom