Contact advertising [email protected]

fuck you miners fucking ruined my build was going to buy a asus strix 580 and guess...

G

George Joseph Elliott II

iv looked into newegg and all the rx 580 cards are out of stock lol good thing i dont have the money yet to get one lol gonna wait till the gpus users giive a REAL review lol

D

Daniel Patrick Moody

K

C

Calvin DiBartolo

so wait until stock is back

B

Bryan Hill

Buy a real card that isn't WAY outdated already

I

Ian Scott Lyden

Happened to me a couple machines ago when asics were just coming out. Had a Radeon and wanted a second thinking surely the price has dropped, it had, and then gone back up even higher than msrp >:O

R

RJ Franklin

People saying get a 1070 their prices are up from what they were too for like 80-100 more dollars you could get a 1080. The gpu game is fucked up right now, oh well I'm waiting till next gen to upgrade my card.

K

Keyeric Bristol

Sucks to suck

J

Joseph George William

Try being in a country with crappy import prices,, the high RX 580 prices are what we see normally.

ネルソン ジミ

Vega cards are now being preordered to be taken by miners, Derptherium is causing such a craze that I've actually made money INVESTING in Nvidia and AMD.

M

Mark Dave Juban

even RX 570 here has the same price as GTX 1080

M

Matthew Curry

Prices are the same

A

Agustinus Alvin

Go for 1070 / 1080 at that price point

L

Luca Manlio De Lisi

Buy on Amazon and not from resellers using Amazon as a platform. prices are regular.

A

Al Tulone

Sorry.

J

Jakub Maciaszek

Exactly sane situation as you bud. Currently waiting for Vega/Volta to lower GTX 1070 prices

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom