Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Friend got the Destiny 2 free trial up and running, but when I see her on the Bnet app...

F

Felix Högsander

Friend got the Destiny 2 free trial up and running, but when I see her on the Bnet app she just appears Online, and not ingame playing the story, as she is doing while we talk.

how are u supposed to "play with friends" as they so nicely put it if you can't see them ingame xD...

anyone know what might cause this?

A

Alif Proph Mohamad

Region?

F

Felix Högsander

We are both on EU :)

A

Alif Proph Mohamad

Ahhhhh....sorry, I thought it was the region.

F

Felix Högsander

We thought so to at first, but it was not :( if only that was the problem it would have been nice xD

P

Peter Miller

Have you tried inviting? Has she tried joining you?

F

Felix Högsander

As I said, I can see her online in friendlist, but that's all, not "playing Destiny 2" no nothing from in-game

J

Jack Waller

Maybe because it's a trial??

A

Adam Welch

Are you guys signed into different regions?

F

Felix Högsander

We tried everything, and Trials can't only play with trials, my mates friend is trial and I just did a PE with him and his mate(the trial dude)

T

Tye Johnson

Is it because she is on the trial version and doesnt have full access?

J

Joseph Murray

This happened to me and my friend. Even though your friend using the free trial is on the EU it's actually set to na (trial is actually only an na server). So if you go on na and get that person to join same clan and add you then you can :) they also will have to unlock crucible so do first campaign missions

J

Joseph Murray

If you need more help just DM me it took us about half an hour but we sorted it and then you can do in game stuff and friendly PvP together

F

Felix Högsander

Problem solved, it was probably just a bug, since she booted the game up today, and she saw me as per normal, so probably just a minor setback

J

Joseph Murray

Awesome :)

A

Adam Welch

Hey thanks for the update, I was wondering about this actually.

F

Felix Högsander

I just updated this so that people would fecking stop commenting xD and popping up on my feed xD

Mission accomplished xD

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom