Contact advertising [email protected]

For those that wanted this. Whether you like it or not, enjoy :) Mercy is love,...

T

Trayvon Richardson

For those that wanted this. Whether you like it or not, enjoy :)

Mercy is love, Mercy is life. (A Shrek parody):

I was only 9 years old. I loved Mercy so much. I had all of her abilities off cool down. I prayed to Mercy every night before bed, thanking her for my resurrection. Mercy is love, I say, Mercy is life. My Dad hears me and says I have no skill. I knew he was just jealous, of my devotion for Mercy. I called him a filthy DPS main. He hits me with a concussion mine, and tells me to sleep. I'm crying now, and I can't find a health pack. I lay in bed, and I need healing. A warmth is moving towards me. I felt something touch me. It's Mercy, I'm so happy. She whispers into my ears, "I will watch over you." She switches from her pistol to her staff. I'm ready. I lay flat with my ultimate ready. She begins to left click. I can feel my health being replenished as my eyes begin to water. She screams, "They're all over me". My Dad walks in. Mercy stares him straight in the eyes and says, "Heroes never die". She flies out my window to Pharah. Mercy is love, Mercy is life.

Heroes never die, they never die. Mercy is love, Mercy is life. XD

D

Danis Isic

What the fuck

T

Troy Crossingham

I mean, I guess there was no molestation so it's appropriate for facebook.

Q

Qassm KX

9/10 no futa

Σ

Σάκης Ξ.

D

Diego Gonzalez Lerma

no futa d.va?

E

Ethan Howard

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

This is perfect ty

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

I was only 9 years old. I loved Mercy so much. I had all of her abilities off cool down. I prayed to Mercy every night before bed, thanking her for my resurrection. Mercy is love, I say, Mercy is life. My Dad hears me and says I have no skill. I knew he was just jealous, of my devotion for Mercy. I called him a filthy DPS main. He hits me with a concussion mine, and tells me to sleep. I'm crying now, and I can't find a health pack. I lay in bed, and I need healing. A warmth is moving towards me. I felt something touch me. It's Mercy, I'm so happy. She whispers into my ears, "I will watch over you." She switches from her pistol to her staff. I'm ready. I lay flat with my ultimate ready. She begins to left click. I can feel my health being replenished as my eyes begin to water. She screams, "They're all over me". My Dad walks in. Mercy stares him straight in the eyes and says, "Heroes never die". She flies out my window to Pharah. Mercy is love, Mercy is life.

Heroes never die, they never die. Mercy is love, Mercy is life. XD

D

Daniel Harrison

A

Ansarum Shaharumon

Needs more penetration of the butthole

M

Megumi Nakamura

This is fabulous. As a Mercy main I approve this.

K

Kittys Sky

K

Kittys Sky

K

Kyle Pence

Chelsea Anne Pence

V

Văleanu Gabriel

C

Corey Griffith

Emilee Sturtevant