Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch For those of you who don't know this game or have never played it, Okami is absolutely...

T

Tony Zuccarell

For those of you who don't know this game or have never played it, Okami is absolutely amazing it's debut was on ps2 and has since been ported to multiple systems, it scored a 9.5 when it was initially released and is now making its way to the switch this July, if you haven't played it I highly recommend playing this title, and for $20 you can't go wrong

D

Dylan Covington

Only $20? Day one pick-up

K

Kevin Fernandez

where you got the price from ? 20$ would be lovely but seems kind of difficult :(

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

So hyped for Ōkami!

R

Renchinbud Badrakh

so it is digital only?

C

Carlo Rosen

Alden John okamiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

H

Heather Hyatt

Oh my God my life is made.

T

Tony Zuccarell

Digital and physical, it already been released for PS4 and Xbox one physical and digital for $19.99 so fingers crossed it 19.99 for the switch as well considering it made by Capcom prices my differ than Nintendo

G

Giovanni Martinez

It's lame how it's digital only for Switch yet gets a physical on PS4 and Xbox One

K

Keola Weaver

Pretty sure Crapcom will charge more than 20. Maybe even double

J

Jaime Alexander

I love that Videogame.

D

David James Thomas

Any one know if the japan version has english subtitles?

R

Reda Harchad

Hey, i'm buying this for the sixth time after buying the ps2/ps3/ps4/wii and Nds versions and i'm regretting nothing

G

Gilbert Renaud

Never played it but I heard so much about it, I'm probably gonna buy it day one on Switch

F

Fredi Collazo

I use to have it on the wii

H

Halister Fernando

I have it on Wii, and without any question I'll get it on Switch :D

C

Cory Steppe

I still have my ps2 copy. It’s still sad besides all the good reviews the game original didn’t sell much as it should

S

Shane Rupert

I'm just angry it's digital only.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom