Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch For those of you trying to get the Super MARIO cereal, it’s finally in my Walmart...

B

Ben Wallace

For those of you trying to get the Super MARIO cereal, it’s finally in my Walmart store! Check Walmart.com and search for it. I’ve checked it almost every day since the 11th and it didn’t even show up in the results and now it’s there! It says in-store only but since my store has it I can do what’s called pick up today and the Walmart associates will grab one off the shelf for me and I pick it up later. Kinda pricey for a cereal for 8.4oz but it’s the cheapest “amiibo.”

J

J.D. Hall

R

Robin Coleman

I had to do an online/pickup order but at least I finally got some.

J

Jason Smyth-Chandler

Me, too. I did the online pickup thing and managed to snag a box. Yay!

C

Casey Milliken

R

Royce Rivera

Kelsie Rivera could check

K

Kelsie Rivera

Yeah we can check Saturday

J

Joe Connolly

Nikki Simerly

J

Josh Lara

Amazon is expensive....

J

Jonathan Candray

D

Dillon Ray Hoffman

Yeah don’t trust the in store pickup. It said it was in stock so I went in and there was none.

B

Ben Wallace

Yeah same here. I actually work at Walmart and once a week I help out with stocking grocery and I kept checking in the back waiting for it to come. I still haven’t seen it on the sales floor or the back room yet somehow the site to people found it for me.

M

Mike Redel

Right after you posted this I went online to my local walmart to check, it said unabailable and none within 50 miles. so I called cust service to see if they would ship some to my store and while I was on the phone the local store actually stocked the shelf! We didnt grab our shoes or nothin jesus We RAN to that store. Managed to snag 3 boxes for Me and some friends.

M

Matthew Peek

I don't care about the amiibo I just want a box due to the fact it's mario

J

Jim Clarida

I imagine similar to the Mario gummies that Kellogg's makes, these won't be as "limited edition" as scalpers would have you believe, and if you're patient enough, you'll find a box in stores. So far I haven't, but I know eventually I will. Sad thing is all those people who actually paid $35 or more for it!!

B

Bryan Lee Kristofic

Online pickup was canceled 7 hours later for me.

J

Jason Smyth-Chandler

For anyone who is eager to find out how it actually tastes, the best way i can describe it, is that the marshmallows taste like the "berries" in Capt. Crunch cereal, whereas the stars actually taste a bit bland. The good news is that together, the taste isn't that bad, as the tastes balance out, but it could use more marshmallows.

C

Charlie Hale

Cool idea, hate the cover tho

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom