Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One For the sake of discussion, and excluding all of our desires for the Ark to be...

S

Stephen Roberts

For the sake of discussion, and excluding all of our desires for the Ark to be completely lag, bug, glitch, and exploit free, what are some of your ideas that would make Ark more immersive or something that would augment the gameplay and experience? I know many of you have great ideas and probably very similar ones. One idea I have is a "Tek Surveillance System" which would allow tribe mates to be notified when someone other than a member/alliance crosses the range of said surveillance (Camera system? Motion sensor? Laser trip wire?).

D

Desiree Lobato Menendez

Storms. Hurricanes tornadoes to go off at random times through the year

G

Gabriel Walsh

Something better to pvp with than gigas Rex’s and titans

G

Gabriel Walsh

Like a tek infuser that makes Dino’s into a tek creature not just saddle go watch nerd parade future evolved

M

Mike Rusk

Would like to see saddles and armour that changes your weight limits or your speed instead of just armour.

M

Mike Rusk

And the ability to paint stacjs of walls etc in your inventory instead of individually with spray painter

C

Carrigan Sevedge

Tek Egg incubator

Z

Zach Laub

Spoiler Alert
I'd love for a map that would take us to the Earth (as it is in the game) and have the final boss be the Homo Deus

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom