Contact advertising [email protected]

PC For the people saying this is a pay event... if you do the package quests from Ikora...

K

Kiyoko Mori

For the people saying this is a pay event... if you do the package quests from Ikora you get free Eververse loot, more so, when you have completed them all, each day you can go with each of your characters to where Ikora is and just get a free Eververse event payout. Thats three holiday event items per day 100% free. See pictures for what I mean. Yes the item is random, but its not just shaders.

R

Rafael Azevedo

the daily is you dismantle don't give you dust.
and the daily item pool doesn't have amors.
has a sword ghosts and sparrows.

A

Ahmed Bakhawan

It seems you didn't play destiny 1 ppl are mad about it because it's a step down from last year where almost everything was free. I have played d1 for 3 years and not once have I been disappointed in bungee like this (excluding festival of the money)

C

Carlos Faúndez Del Campo

Daily Dawning quest things =/= eververse Dawning things .

R

Rafael Azevedo

I've been doing daily with all 3 character and so far no armor.
I've seen some very big destiny YouTube's mentioning in videos armor are not in the daily pool.
so can anyone prove me wrong?image?a video?

S

Steven Staniszewski

Don't bother trying to use logic with these people. They just want everything given to them for free.

There's plenty of fun to have the game without obsessing over microtransactions or what holiday events give what and where and how you can funnel that back into the PVP/PVE mechanic.

The truth is that some people have barely anything going in their lives, so they have to obsess over something they feel good at; video games. So they go on these long-winded tirades in Facebook groups about how they can single-handedly change the industry.

W

Weiqiang Chen French

If u preview the engram before u grab it, it tell u what's in it, NONE of the exotic are in it.

K

Kevin Gong

People are complaining that that’s not enough given the time frame

C

Carlos Faúndez Del Campo

The people are complaining about the eververse, not because of the dawning event, how can be possible there's no a single sparrow or ship on the raids or to buy with glimmer?, eververse got all the things, that's why the people it's mad, i'm mad too but not that mad.

M

Matthew Barker

Eververse is not even bad lol XD people are just greedy twats

J

Jared Duran

LOL. Yeah, im okay. I've seen streams of people drop $20 and get NOTHING.
Wasting time for a chance at terrible rng after i just paid $35 for 2 DLC's, the first that had so little content it puts into question what is considered an EXPANSION.

Wasting time doing boring quests non the less as well.

J

Jon Zapada

Yeah you get the "free" loot that you don't want/need.Like do you really need a million shaders and some shitty ships?

J

Jared Duran

Yeah, keep defending bungo

T

Tomáš Czyž

I had 4x sword, fuck this event

A

Adam L Milburn

It's been said by Bungie it's a pay event and they have said sorry again lol so people can defend them and to be fair most games do it now so the gaming world is changing as does everything x happy Christmas everyone and a happy New year :)

J

Jared Duran

"Those who don’t want to buy Dawning Engrams are limited to a maximum of three per week. (Again, The Dawning only lasts for three weeks, so that’s a total of nine possible engrams without microtransactions.) You’ll get one for free, and you can earn two more: one for completing five Mayhem Crucible matches, and another for doing five heroic strikes. In another departure from the usual, the three-engram limit applies per account, not per character. If you try doing the same activities with a second or third Guardian, you’ll get nothing but some measly shaders.

Each Dawning Engram includes two items, so even if you had the best possible luck and never saw a repeat drop, you’d only be able to get 18 of the 59 Dawning-exclusive items. "

Yeah, you are full of it.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Article to SHOW you in case you want to READ instead of spout WHAT you think is real.

K

Kenzie Long

i've gotten the same sparrow 3 times.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom