Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 For people that rent or play on nitrado servers, do you ever have issues with...

R

Ron Knight

For people that rent or play on nitrado servers, do you ever have issues with connectivity or the server going down?

A

Alex Beia

Let's say next to never. I've not had the server itself crash at any time, for any reason.

We even had a uncontrolled breeding event run away and max the server ping at 255. We were still able to admin clear all of the dinos that caused the problem.

Most connectivity issues are user side, not server side. Additionally, Nitrado maintains an active twitter account and informs owners of any outages or issues.

A

Alex Beia

I run a boosted (not stupid high numbers) server with very rapid dino breeding and growth, and I've not had problems with the server keeping up, or what have you.

Occasionally we'll have a ping event where everybody rubberbands and we see a 99 ping really quick, but it doesn't last long.

A

Alexis Christine Aristizabal

Nope never and I run 6, might have slight lag over large bases but no rubber banding

A

Alex Beia

Six??!! Incredible!

M

Mike Day

No.

M

Mike Day

Qué the whiners

A

Ark Lark

Yeah....sometimes my server restarts automatically and I get conplaints that people d/c....not sure what it is...i d.c a lot too but its probably because of my big base xD

K

Keith Stoeber

no complaints........so far! lol

D

David Steele

Nope

R

Ron Knight

How do you pay for the servers? I tried my credit and debit cards. But they won’t process for Nitrado.

D

Dean Worrall

They go down once a day for a reset.

C

Corey Joe Harvey

Yes. Erased multiple times, then when ark updates they have to update the servers which can take hours depending on the size.

C

Chris Van Assche

Nope runs smooth

S

Shane Tanner

I spawned in 8 hard broodmother and 7 hard dragons, then 2 lvl 1700 gigas to chomp em. Screen started flashing blue and rolling back. I killed em and reset server and were all good lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom